Reader x Luciel

Ummmm hello~ This was supposed to be a yandere Luciel x reader. Well... NOT.
I tried but I don' t really like yanderes and it turned out a completely different thing.
Sorry.
I had to put in there more violence but I just... couldn' t >. <
Let' s say that I wasn' t capable and the words took me away.
Soo this is more a  confusional, unstable and twisted Luciel x reader XD
I don' t think this is yandere at all Xp. Sorry!

"Tell me where you went"

"Um... there is something you want to talk about?" You tilted your head while standing in front of him.

"No, babe: everything is right." He smiled at you before turning around, towards the door. You followed him with your gaze before asking
; "Oh... where are you going?" You began to step forward with curiosity.
He was acting weird, as usually, but that day in a negative manner.

"No where..." he opened the door before glancing outside.

"But! Nowhere isn' t a reachable place, not yet. You are going out more often these days... you didn' t do it before." You stated before cutting the distance that kept you far from him.

"Do you think so, sweetie?" He spoke with a lower tone of voice which made you sense that sometimes was going on for sure even if he didn' t admit it openly. You reached for the limb of his jacket to treaten him.

"Yes, I think." You said with a firm voice.

He turned his head at you with a very slow movement and looked suspiciously for a moment.

"What' s going on? Please. Tell. Me." You gestured while staring at his golden eyes and noticing the covered shade of saddnes that was spreading into them.

"Sweetie, do you really want to know?" He softly spoke and you nodded immediately.

"Then I' ll tel, you:" he closed his eyes before stroking your cheek, "there's nothing."

You pouted and questioned him insistently before wrapping your arms around him.

"You aren' t going to Nowhere." You said firmly as you fixed your eyes on his until he blinked and sighed.

"Well... there isn' t anything except one little thing..."

You looked worried but standed there, immobile, to listen to his words while your hands still holding onto him.

"I had passed the past several days observing you and thinking, thinking about your behaviour." He began while closing his eyes, a sad smile covered his lips.

"Why would you..." you tried to question but then decided to stay silent and let him exposing his doubts. Whatever they could had been.

"Because I had a feeling that now is truthful thing for sure."

He stayed there for a whole minute not saying anything before caressing your cheek with a slow, fragile, movement.

"I have been observing you."

You shook your head before murmuring "Nothing... go ahead."

"Because I felt this urge to discover what you were up to."
He confessed with a tired look while your eyes were wide opened.

"Me? What was I up to?" You exclaimed before continuing; "Answer: nothing!"

"And this isn' t even a cover like your -no where-."

You looked serious at him who put on a little smile that suddenly turned to a sad one.

"I wish it were so..." he whispered before releasing your body.
He departed himself from you and turned to face the door causing you to squel in displeasure and surprise.