Reader x Yoosung

Yandere Yoosung x reader~

"The two faces of the same medal"

"Why are you doing this?" Your whisper spread across the bad enlightened room as the shady figure turned at you before closing the window with a firm gesture. The air was blocked and so were the rays of light.

You were trapped.

He had cut you out from the world.
He began months ago to do that and you didn' t even imagine how he truly was... how the other side of him was but now, you could tell and even describe it because it became definitely clear to you.

It was a terribly clear situation.
You had encoutered his shady side.

You looked at him who standed there, madness in his eyes as an ill grin covered those delicate features.

-His max potential. He can be able to reach it with you.-

You tried to stay calm meanwhile you were out of the world, far away from any security. And what used to be your first source of security, now was an unpredictable and unstable guy.

"What have I done to you?" You said in a calm voice while inside you were dying.

Fear ran across your body but somehow you managed to stay calm.

Fear... why did you fear your boyfriend?
Wasn' t it abnormal?

"Y/n..." suddenly he spoke. You glanced at him: his grin hadn' t faded away while he came nearer to you.
You wanted to go far away, escape, move and fall but your body didn' t reply.

-Don' t you know? He is a yandere~-

"Y/n... I only want to protect you from the world." He said softly before fixing his eyes on yours.

Complete madness was filling them.

"This world is so full of injustice. This world is full of bad people." He commented with a sad tone of voice. His head tilted and his hand grabbed your chin. You gulped as a shiver spread over you, making your mind go blind for a while.

"Y/n... they are trying to take you away from me..."

His hand caressed you with some slow movements but you didn' t enjoy not even one of them.
They had in them that blurry and controversial energy which was making you dead scared.

You tried to look down but with a firm movement he forced you to stare at him without any choise.
His violet orbs were enveloped in that mad surface of violent emotions and his heart was surely beating fast as his hands continued to trap you.

A wave of multiplies shivers crossed you as the corner of your eyes saw one little bird who was falling, incapable to fly anymore.

"Y- Yoosung, please..." you muttered under his strict gaze.

"Y/n... this world is full of shame and misery. Why don' t you realise that I am protecting you?"

"Please... don' t treat me like this." You muttered while your arms embraced your knees.

He stiffened a bit before looking at you with those violet saddened eyes.

"Y/n, you don' t realise it..." he said softly.

The shadow of his body leaned down to side with you while his gaze became more and more distant.

"Rid of this, Yoosung. Please." You whispered as a tear slide from your eye.

"Y/n, rid of this? This... desire to protect you from the world?" He lowered his voice as his eyes followed involuntary the itinerary of your tears.