Reader x Luciel

Reade x Luciel [fluff]

"Honey flowers"

"There' s a little star in the woods!" You happily yelled as your finger pointed at the blonde figure who was staring at the sky, sorrounded by a bunch of multi coloured flowers. His hair were shining under the rays of the delicate sun as a light blow of wind was stroking the trees.

You received a curious glance from the brunette woman who was peacefully resting near a tree while Zen was observing Jumin who was writing something on a piece of paper.

You continued to walk to reach Yoosung who lively turned his head at you as he noticed your attempt.

"Ehy, Y/n!" He smiled happily. "This place is so beautiful! It seems one of the new places that I have explored in Lolol." He said with a shiny admiration in his eyes.

You chuckled; "But this is real! You can touch, see, turning around, rest and look at the sky. The sun is going to move and the stars are going to be seen!" You said causing him to hum a little.

"Mmm maybe... this is..."

"Better!" A voice came out from the bunch of trees to intervene in the talk.

Your eyes shined with happiness as the red haired figure came smilingly nearer.

"Luciel!" The both of you happily greeted him as he stopped in front of you. His golden eyes, you noticed, were enlightened by the sun. His stare brighter than the usual made you smile as your eyes fixed on him.

"But! No!" Suddenly Zen cried out.
You turned around only to see that Zen was now sit next to Jumin and was staring with critic attention at the paper which Jumin was writing.

"How could you put that in this way?!" Zen said with a unsatisfacted tone of voice to Jumin who continued to write down.

"It' s simply effective." Jumin replied back with his serious and calm voice, gaining a sigh from Zen.

"But... you can' t turn a magnific plot like that into this trashy thing you have written in three minutes!" Zen complained again and again as jumin stayed there quietly, unaffected by his words.

"It' s going to affect people. They would love that. The mass will love that. This is the fundamental part." Jumin explained to him.

"Yeah yeah... my fans aren' t so stupid: they would appreciate my deep meaningful plot and find banal yours." Zen argumented but Jumin didn' t give up.

"I know what people like." He said causing Zen to make a strange sound.

"Ehhh? You? People?  No way."

Then Jumin stopped to write and turned at the three of you who had been staring at the scene for all that time.

"I need a plain, normal tipe. Mm... too alien, too adorable, too... no. He is plain as a desert; he is perfect." Jumin thought while glancing at Yoosung.

"You, please, come here. I need to know that the flow is going to love the plot I had written."

Yoosung nodded and moved towards the couple of men.

"Soo shall we go?" The man next to you spoke as you turned your head at him.

"Uh... where?" You tilted your head only to meet those golden eyes. Suddenly you didn' t care anymore about the destination.

"Oh don' t worry: I won' t kidnap you." He said smirking.
You shook your head while smiling.

"Yeah, it' s all right." You laughed as you began to walk with him.