Reader x Yoosung

"Relatives among the comets"

"No more coffe for me." You said to your collegue who was standing in the middle of the room with a pile of coloured schemes and papers.

"Sure? Well... have you slept?" The collegue spoke to you who were sitting in contemplation.

"Yeah... I think this will do... but" you spoke to yourself before turning your head to the assistant: "you, don' t worry. I have this feeling to free; I don' t have the time to sleep nor to being tired" you smiled before grabbing your coat and wore it with two distinct movements.

"Here we go." You stated, gaining a nod from your collegue.

"Yes. You easily received the permission to do this; do not waste the occasion."

You stood up and began to walk towards the exit where the cold air embraced you.

You closed your eyes for a while before running towards the scene to greet the background music which accompanied you until your voice echoed dominantly in the arena, making the place explode with sounds and vivacity.

Your eyes shined as you began to excitedly move your lips, thanking the fans and starting to hearing the rhyme of the music as your voice got high and then low to follow the melodies that were spreading around.

You knew how to entertain people with your presence and charisma. Your vivacity and energy exploded as the music reached the people. Your gestures and movements were accompanying the show magnificently. You knew how to drag people in and now you even wanted to drag people in your heart. You wanted them to feel the same as you even if it was for only three minutes. But you wanted to share that feeling with your most dearest fans trough that planned lyrics you wrote the day before, when an intense wave of emotions had pervaded you.

Your voice began to go high and low to caress those notes which were building up a sweet and energic melody.
Your voice flung in the air as your fans were greeting your last work with their special appreciation.

"That comet. I saw it not long time ago.

It was when the sky became darker and deeper.

I didn' t see stars,

I saw shiny comets.

Flying, playing around me,

Greeting my feelings, burning the atmosphere.

I see no limits; where are you?!

I' ve been singing this for you; only notice me when I do.

And I ' ve been staring at that sky
the same sky for ages but now... I am not denying that I found your gaze,

Still struck into the constellations.

Seeing only comets but not stars.

Where the sky is at his deepest point.

I see only you; isolating me from the world.

Seeing only comets; I reach for them.

Playing around, smiling like fools.

I' ve been only looking at you.

"My dear comet Yoosung! " you let go a final cry as your eyes began to shine from the sweet dry tears that came from your emotionally shaken body. You smiled and shouted at the crowd as your show went on and on, causing the wind to blow notes and the persons to feel your words for one evening. You had said it; now you could concentrate on your show.

You smiled relived and proceed until the stars came out and the moon appeared to slowly roteate in the sky.

That show, adorned by shiny lights, went on and continued until the explosive ending, when your fans cried out your name before you disappeared from the scene.