Reader x Yoosung

"A lesson for two"

You had been staring at the colorful shelf fulled by all those cleaning products for almost ten minutes when someone stopped right beside you.
You had almost managed to reach a red flacon when a cheerful and limpid voice called your name from behind you.
You turned immediately at its direction as a surprised look began to question you about your presence.

The voice came from a thin young boy with violet eyes and blond thick hair. You stared at him for a while before recognising him as the pro LOLOL player that he was.

"Ehy, boy! What are you doing here?" You asked, pleased by the meeting.

"I was about to ask you that!" He added with an happy smile on his lips.

You stared at him as your eyes went down to study the objects he was holding tightly in his hands, helping himself with his clear green sweatshirt.

"I went here because of the sales and decided to take the opportunity but now I see that even you aren' t jooking."

At first he looked confused at you but then he gasped and looked down, staring at the various packs of reddish meat he had picked.

"What are you going to do with that large amount of meat?" You asked with curiosity, putting a hand on your mouth.

"Oh... I wanted to try one recipe I found on that blog for single people..." He sighed but then regained his smile and told you: 《I want also to improve my cooking skills!"  He exlamated.

"Understood! But... why so much meat?! Are you going to guest an army at dinner?" You asked, laughing at his flustered expression.

"It is an experiment so I am starting from the presupposition that I will make a disaster and I will need to restart again. That' s the reason about this meat..."

You smiled while stretching your hand after asking him to let you check the products.

"Mmm... these aren' t bad; at least you can choice quality products."
You started, saying that while you were studying with attention the colour and thenthickness of the various paks of meat.

"Seriously?"  He spoke with an honored voice and you answered to him, laughing.

"I don' t think you will need all this meat."  You stated, looking at him.

"But... what am i going to eat if I will do a disaster?"

He asked worried, letting you put down some of the packs of meat.

"You won't. I am going to help you cooking!"  You said cheerfully causing him to smile content.

"Really?! You are so nice!"
He stated nodding.
You smiled as you accompanied him to the cash, forgetting about your clean products.

"So, it' s passed a lot of time since the last time we met, y/n!" He said, walking you home with a plastic bag hanged on his arm which kept swinging to the left and to the right.

"Mmm... it' s been only one week!"

He suddenly stopped walking to give a glare at the sky. He was thinking while contemplating the chubby white clouds that kept flying among you.

"Did you miss me, Yoosung?" You asked and began to walk slowly to adapt your steps to his.

"Honestly, I did miss you. I was thinking... It was fun talking to you in chat: you really understood me and that was nice but I couldn' t help being really nervous to the opportunity to meet you in reality. Then, it happened, at the party, and I don' t remember not only an istant where I wasn' t smiling at you... you were very caring and funny. Secondly, before going at the tea party of the organization, I was very nervous to meet you, like the first time. I remember that I arrived very early at the party to try to relax a bit but... then... you appeared and make me smile. Again. I am happy with you."
He continued smiling. "So I missed you!"