Reader x Saeran

"Not again"

Chains, dark, the lights are off.

I can't see...

Chains, ropes, cages.

"Saeran..."

It's coming for me.

My hands are shaking.

The shadows envelope me.

Why am I so distant from the light?

"Mom, where are you?!"

My trembling is suddenly stopped by a firm and violent grip so that I am unable to move.

"Here, my little. "
She says laughing with her unstable voice.

That' s not good; I have learned it: when she laughs, it' s bad.

"Mom!"

A cry escapes from my mouth as she tightens her grip with her blind force.

"Come here!"

"Ah!"

"Cry, cry! I need to know that you won' t escape like your failed brother did!" She shouts and shouts while my hands are shaking in hers

"Mom! Please, I won' t escape."

She groaned: "I don' t believe it!"

"Ah!"

Another cry escapes from me. I can' t stop them.
Am I really that weak?

...I have lost it.

"My... my freedom."

I whisper as tears keep coming out, sliding, making this one marked as "weak", as always.

"What have you said?!"
I close my eyes as her outburst continues to hit on me.

Icy words and steeled movements.

Pain; Why am I alone?

Why am I so useless?

Why is my life so meaningless?

----------

"Saeran..."

You saw his body hit by a forceful trembling, shaking hands and teared eyes as he immediately put himself to sit on the messy blankets.

"Saeran..."

His eyes turned suddenly at you, orbs filled by that terror he used to forget everytime. You leaned down on him to reach his shaking hands.

"I am here." You whispered as your firm and ensuring hands were trying to attenuate his tremor.

"Y/n... another time..." "...again." he continued with broken fragments of that voice filled by nightmares and dry tears while his head was resting on your shoulder.

"Y/n, I can' t forget her."
He whispered as your fingers went down through his har to tenderly caress him.

"She is not here... I' ll protect you from her." You continued to whisper as you felt his wet cheecks stroking against you.

"Don' t give her importance anymore. " you cried before hugging him, mixing the warm contact of his body with the wetness of his eyes.

"Saeran, I' ll be here for you." "You don' t have to fear that woman, you don' t have to be chased by your past anymore." You continued to caress him while his sobbing slowly decreased.

"I have replaced her." You said determined, containing a shiver escaped from his body.

"Saeran... please." You tightened a little your arms around him as a few singed words left your lips to softly reach his ears.

But now
This is emptyness is your suffrance.
My life is wasted now.
Again,
You wont come for me.
Bye for now.
But then,
you' ll see the rage
that' s forming in your eyes.

And now.

You're crying tears after tears
Your eyes, do you  know?

You' ll be again my life.
Escape

Escape
from this for now and say bye.
And now
I' ll be with your drowned body.

The stars are shaking dead by now.
You know.
My sunrise is away.
Over the sea.

It has killed my hope and prayers.
The sand is fading slowly.

But I.
Will be
Forever.
In this circle.

By time and space, I
will stay forever in your pain.
Complain, don' t lie, this is only a turn around.
By now. I ll come and save you,
Savior.
By now,
I' ll commit this miracle.

After the improvised melody had finished, he lifted his head to stare deeply at you while your hands were tightened together. Now the tears were all dried and disappeared from his limpid eyes.

"Y/n... I want to restart with you."

"Saeran..." you passed another time your fingers through his strands of hair before laying a little kiss on his forehead. He rested immobile there, letting you comfort him like no one had done before. With his eyes almost closed, he continued to receive your caresses until you stopped yourself, moving away your hand to place it on the edge of the bed.

"Let' s take a walk outside; it will help you." You suggested before standing up with his hands into yours.

You mantain your firm grip for all the time you had spent walking to reach the outside where a breeze was blowing among the trees. You pointed your gaze at the dark sky covered by an huge cloud while walking by Saeran' s side to move it away when his eyes met yours.
You found yourself smiling as you continued to observe those crystaline eyes finally calm and somewhat relieved.

When he saw your cheered expression, he answered with a feeble smile at you before pointing suddenly his gaze at the big cloud which had moved away, guaranteeing a complete view of the milky moon.

"When was the last time you took your time to glance at the sky?"
You asked him as his amused eyes were following the regular shape of the enchanting satellite.

"I... I don't remember it." He whispered before turning at you.

"But it's all thanks to you if I can finally enjoy it. If I can stay here and live or... try to live a decent life aware of those unrealistic fears...." "All my life had been delusional and empty. The faith that enraged me now hasn' t any importance nor has left any evidence in this chaos. But I exited that hell... I can turn away and look at you. I can love something which won't corrupt me in the end.

He embraced you and closed his eyes.

"I can relax with you because I know that I can count on you."

He opened his eyes to stare at you with intensity.

"You won' t abbandon me like everyone else did, will you?"

You put an hand behind his neck and pulled him into another hug.

"Absolutely not."

You stayed there for a long period of time in which you could enjoy that warm and soft contact and hear his heart beating vividly once again.

-------------

One request made~

Sorry if it's short >~< I didn' t know how to make it longer without adding useless things.
Short and concise~☆
Ya...

And umm... sorry for the "song" ahahha I wanted to do it~☆ (it was an impulse-) XD