9 - "Friends...Or Not."

Cilia felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around, looking into Peyton's face. She looked a little different from the girl she saw in prison since she was all dolled up now, but Cilia could tell it was still the same girl. Her hair was jet black with small little curls falling down to her mid-back. She had on a strapless blue dress and glittery pink lipgloss that went well with her outfit.

Cilia really wasn't a friendly person and she realized that, but she smiled and attempted to give Peyton a hug. She did invite her out so she couldn't be as standoffish like the first time they met on the bus. The hug was awkward since Cilia already pulled away before Peyton got a chance to even put her arms around her, but Peyton didn't mind, knowing how untrusting the girl seemed to be of people.

Cilia then noticed three other women standing behind Peyton. She thought they were blocking the aisle for them to pass, but by the way they were all staring at her, she already knew they were with Peyton.

"So, Cilia, I brought my girls along. I know you're not the mingling type but their really cool and I figured you would like the girl time. So, this is Nia, Ty'kerah and Laura." Peyton introduced.

"Hi," Laura chirped. "You're so pretty. Peyton told me you were but I didn't know you were gorgeous like this. And oh my gosh your so skinny too. I would die to have that body." Laura said staring at Cilia in awe.

Cilia just gave a small smile and an awkward wave. "Thank you."

Before Cilia could greet any of the other women, the hostess came and took all five women to a booth seat that was in the middle of the restaurant. Cilia, Peyton and Laura sat on one side while Nia and Ty'kerah got in on the other side. Immediately the table was quiet as everyone searched the menu to see what they wanted to eat. Cilia felt a little uncomfortable knowing she was the odd man out. They were all friends but didn't know her from a can of paint.

"Oohh, this shit sound so good...this chicken and shrimp pasta shit."

Cilia peeked up from her menu when she heard Nia speak.

She was very pretty, making it ironic that her name was Nia. Because she resembled the actor Nia Long. From the height, to the skin tone and even the same hair cut. Except this Nia was very thick in certain places. She looked like she dressed in expensive clothes too; but from her aura, Cilia could tell she was a project girl. She had that ghetto tone of voice, the type to act classy but it was obvious from the excessive cursing and extreme slapping scalp thing she did in front of everybody to get the itch in her weave to go down, that she wasn't really elegant.

Nia sucked her teeth, sighing as she loudly chewed on the gum in her mouth, occasionally popping gum bubbles. "Nah, fuck it. I gotta watch my carbs."

Cilia made a slight face but went back down to her menu. Watch her carbs...She thought. The girl was barely as big as her, the only difference being her ass and breasts were the size of hot air balloons. Cilia knew it was fake though, because couldn't anybody tell her a girl that slim had natural breasts and butt that big. Nia was the one out of all the girls that had been getting looks from all the waiters and male customers.