37 - "Epilogue"

TWO MONTHS LATER...

Breeze came out of his office to see the big tumult taking place inside his club. They were so loud and hype he could barely even focus on his paperwork. He smiled as he stood in his doorway, watching Lil Yachty perform "Shootout the Roof" as everyone was going crazy. He chuckled, nodding his head, enjoying how everyone was enjoying themselves.

He walked down his stairs and into the first V.I.P. section where his people were. He watched Ty'kerah, Keshawn, Grayson, one of Ty'kerah's friends Laura and a few other girls and guys rocking out in V.I.P. This was the only section where bottles were free for tonight. Breeze watched Grayson awkwardly sitting on one of the couches just staring at everyone else.

He was always so different from the rest of them, even since he was small. He looked nothing like them and acted nothing like them. People never even thought they were related to him unless one of them said something.

He was not suppose to be in the club yet because he was only nineteen, but Breeze and Keshawn let him out the crib and come out from his studies for once. He deserved it. Breeze bent down to talk in his ear over the music. "You good, man? You just sitting here. Have a drink, talk to some girls."

Grayson gave him a tight lipped smile and just put his hand up letting Breeze know he was fine. Breeze chuckled and tapped his knee as if to say 'okay man.' He then glanced at Keshawn who was feeling up on some random Black girl and whispering in her ear. He was going to catch an STD really quick; because Breeze had seen him on the monitor screen twenty minutes earlier, making out with a blonde Spanish chick.

Then he stared at Ty'kerah. Her back was to him and she was in a pair of cut up jeans and some high silver heels. Her weave was newly installed and stopped at the tip of her plump butt. She stood with a drink in her hand, rocking out like everyone else as she shouted the lyrics out to the song.

She truly was a sweet girl and Breeze had been thinking about making them more than friends. It did bother him because he honestly still was not romantically attracted to her. Ty'kerah was attractive but to him they didn't really go together as a couple. But Breeze could see she really did love him, or at least she had strong feelings for him. She seemed to be the only female who cared about him. So what was so hard about giving her a chance?

Breeze went around to everyone in the V.I.P. section, asking if they were okay. Once he made sure everyone was fine, he made his way over to Ty'kerah, lightly tapping her shoulder. By this time the song was over and everyone was clapping, as the celebrity was getting ready to perform another one of his songs.