23 - "Dead It"

Cilia stormed into the apartment crying her eyes out as she went straight into her bedroom. She slammed the bedroom door behind her so hard it rattled the apartment. The angry and embarrassed girl flopped face first onto her bed, crying. Fuck it, she didn't care if her and Keshawn had a goal in common. She loathed him.

Hate his dumb ass! Cilia thought, laying on her stomach while burying her face into a pillow. She laid there silently and stiff, just listening to the sound of some loud ass hooligans across the street yelling to each other from down the block. She sniffled to herself replaying the events that just took place at the station forty minutes ago. She cried back the whole way on the train and bus knowing she looked crazy doing so.

Cilia wasn't terrified of Keshawn, but she was a little scared of him. There was something about him that intimidated her. It angered her in a way because he wasn't even somebody to fear. It wasn't like he was a shooter or a big time dealer around the way or anything. He was a common ass cop; but then again it wasn't always the profession that left the impression, it was the personality.

I know, Cilia said to herself, face still buried in the pillow. She lifted her hips, pulling her phone out of her front pocket. She then sat up, going to her phone book to call Breeze. Hopefully she could get him to talk to his brother about leaving her alone. Keshawn definitely had substantial evidence against her and she knew one slip up would have her in prison. She needed him off her back.

Cilia turned toward the door when it unexpectedly opened and Allele stepped in, now wearing a gray hoodie over his black t-shirt with his hood over his head. She could tell he really must be feeling down, because he also still had the same screwed up face when he was feeling the stomach pains earlier. "The fuck you coming up in here slamming doors for? Did you get the stuff? You was taking forever. Iris had to—"

Allele paused when he saw tears running down the usual tough girl's cheeks. Her heart shaped face was colored with a red tint and her small lips were pouted out in the bottom, followed by tears pushing it's way down her thick long bottom eyelashes.

"You good?" Allele asked, his top lip suddenly in a snarl.

"Yeah," Cilia uttered so low it didn't even sound like she said anything. "I just—"

"Somebody fucked with you or something?" Allele asked, his nauseousness temporarily being replaced by anger.

"No Allele I'm fine, I'm fine...I just have to tell you something." She sniffled, wiping her nose.