35 - "One Step Ahead"

Cilia's hands gently clutched Allele's face in their heated kiss. He stood between her legs while she sat on top of the kitchen table. Allele had barely got to rest the bag of breakfast on the table before Cilia had attacked him. He was already out of his jacket, being left in his black t-shirt and True religion jeans.

Cilia broke away from the kiss for one second to remove his t-shirt before she attacked his lips again, her hands trailing all over his chocolate, Greek God like body.

Allele realized exactly what Cilia was doing. She was hurt and in order to forget about it and not feel pain she was trying to use a temporary distraction to help her get over it. He was the last person to help her deal with it the right way though, because Cilia knew how he struggled to control himself sexually when it came to her. He's wanted this girl for ten years, so whenever she wanted him he had no issue fulfilling her wishes.

He pulled her body closer to his then picked her up off the kitchen table, instinctively making her wrap her legs around him. Cilia kissed all over the inside of his neck while Allele tried to gather his senses.

"Cil look at me baby, I need—"

"Fuck me," She moaned into his ear, rubbing her hand against the front of his jeans. He was only semi-erect but Cilia still felt his fullness with no problem.

Allele clenched his teeth together when he felt goosebumps rising on his arms. This female had no clue the power she had over him and Allele prayed she never realized her full potential. "Cilia, look at me."

Cilia peeked up, her unique colored orbs filled with desire. She seemed high on euphoria. She was so beautiful Allele instantly got stuck, forgetting what he was going to say.

"I wanna show you something." Cilia said, releasing herself out his hold before grabbing his hand and leading him to the back. She opened and closed her room door, before leading him over to the bed and gently laying him down on it before straddling his lap to resume their make out session.

Allele pulled his head back, chuckling at her. This girl was wild. He sat up. "Cil, do you at least want to talk?"

"No," She said quickly, unbuckling his belt and trying to pull his pants down.

"I don't think we should deal with it this way," Allele mumbled unconvincingly. He didn't even know what the hell he was talking about. He read about it in a magazine one time under the 'sexual mental health' section that dealing with problems through sex was bad.