30 - "The Meeting"

Cilia unzipped her jacket, revealing a light chocolate brown winter jumpsuit, as she sauntered through the café. The long sleeve jumpsuit hugged her body, the black zipper starting from her stomach, coming up to her collar bone. On her feet were red, gray and white MM6 Martin Margiela sneakers. A gift she had bought herself a couple months ago with the money Allele gave her for allowance.

She spotted Peyton sitting by a window, the perfect seat she needed. Right where she could see everything and everyone. Peyton turned her head from the window just as Cilia approached. She watched the girl place her jacket on the chair on the other side of the table and take a seat.

Peyton smirked, usually she wouldn't sit next to a broad she had to put hands on, but something compelled her to hear her out. She watched Cilia cross one of her legs over the other and fold her hands on the table. She actually looked good and Peyton wouldn't mind fucking her, but she wasn't with that after the bitch had been fucking her husband.

"Well?" Peyton said, not in the mood for the games.

"I have a proposition for you,"

"Said that on the phone. What is it."

"It's about Dion," Cilia said quietly, "do you want him back?"

Peyton tilted her head and looked at the girl like she was crazy. Her jet black hair was curly as usual, hanging down to her back. She heard the question but didn't know what the hell Cilia was talking about. "Excuse me, honey?"

"I said do you want Dion back. You're husband."

Peyton laughed, low key irritated by that. The audacity of this little girl to think she could have a hand in her getting her husband back. It probably was the truth because Breeze didn't want shit to do with her; but hearing someone else say something like that burned Peyton.

"Oh wow, and you think you can help me get my husband back? Someone I was married too for two and a half, almost three years? I don't think I need any help with that honey. I can get him back if I want him."

Cilia sighed, she wanted to tell this bitch off, but knew she couldn't. She needed her for the plan to work out. Cilia cleared her throat, but before she could say anything a waiter walked up to them. He was a cute light skin man with brown dreads that went down to his back. He had a neatly trimmed mustache that connected to thin sideburns and a gorgeous smile. Way too handsome to be working in a coffee shop to Peyton. She licked her lips, already thinking about riding the man's face.