13

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday dear me! Happy birthday dear me! YAY!!

GUYS THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 10K under a month!! Thank you so much to everybody that reads and vote for my book! If you were to go BACK and READ previous chapters, I enjoy reading your comments

GUYS THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 10K under a month!! Thank you so much to everybody that reads and vote for my book! If you were to go BACK and READ previous chapters, I enjoy reading your comments. Lol. Anyway, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 10k!! (And 200+ votes 🙂)

QOTC
What is the name of your first book on Wattpad?
AOTC
'My Babysitter is Louis Tomlinson' (though I deleted it at 11k reads)

//

"Lassie!" Xavier groaned, as he fails to get me off of the playground.

"Leave me be!" I stayed inside the slide that has a cover above my head.

"Our food is gonna be cold!" He says banging on the slide.

"Food?" I perked up, and hurried out the slide.

"That was all I had to do to get you out of there?" I smiled at him, still sitting on the slide. "Unbelievable." He shook his head, and walked away.

I followed close behind him.

"You did that?" I asked him shocked.

"My brothers did this, I had to pick you up remember?"

"I think I like your brothers better," I smiled with my hands on my hips, and looking at the set up.

"You better not," Xavier growled.

I looked at him weirdly.

"Let's eat! I am starving!" I sat down crossing my legs.

I was into my third bite of my delicious sandwich that Xavier had claimed he made, when it was smacked out of my hands.

Xavier stood up quickly, and pulled me behind him.

I peeked around his arm, and saw that it was a scary looking guy.

"What the hell do you want Damon?" Xavier growled.

//

Lol it's really short. 😂 I just wanted to update and Bc ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! My mom is making steak 😍😍

IM F'ing SIXTEEN!!