22

QOTC
Who wants to do a Q and A?
AOTC
BRAD: Me!
Jayden: Is there girls?
Jackson: Duh!
Zane: Probably it's only Lassie—
Xavier: *smacks Zane* She won't be there.
Lassie: How come?
Me: JUST BE THERE! IF YOUR BEING ASKED FOR!

//

"Mom, what are you talking about?" My heart beats fast, my hands got sweaty, and I got nervous each second.

My mom sighs, "Your dad, was not normal."

"Obviously! He left you!" I sigh in frustration.

"No, no. I meant he wasn't human," blurted out.

"What?" I laughed.

"Werewolves. He was a werewolf, and so am I," Damon replied. My head snapped towards him.

"He's a what?" I asked him still not believing him.

"He's right," mom sighs.

"Mom, this is serious—" I laughed, holding back the tears, "I'm human. Not– not wolves. I am a hundred percent human, mom!"

I fall back on the chair, and the tears started.

"I'm sorry you have to find out about this this way," mom signed.

"Dad, he was part of a pack that brought danger to us. I was forced to be part of it, and I didn't know you were my sister because— because mom was still pregnant with you. I told her to run away. Away from our hectic world. Mom did. Several months after mom left, dad died. Since then I've been trying to find my mother." Damon said.

Mom stood up, sniffling as she made her way up the stairs.

"Then what does Xavier mean when he said to stay in your territory?" I questioned, half of me want to believe in all this, but it's too much.

"He too, is a werewolf. But if he hasn't mentioned that to you, don't mention it at all." Damon answers.

"Why are you so mean to Xavier earlier today?" I asked, wiping my nose with the back of my hand.

"I felt the brotherly-sister bond when I first saw you, and I had to make that lover boy jealous," Damon laughs.

"That wasn't funny! That was really serious." I crossed my arm over my chest.

"Yeah, he really need to control his anger," Damon shook his head, smiling.

"No, don't smile!" I scolded him, "it wasn't funny!"

"Admit it, it was kind of funny," Damon smiles.

"Okay, fine. It was a bit ridiculous  how you made him so mad that actually made me mad!" I lunged forward to him, Damon's eyes widened and held my wrists away from him, preventing me from punching him.

//

I just noticed that I had 30+ votes for each chapter it's amazing!