35

If you haven't subscribed to Roman, you're really missing out. (not sponsored)

QOTC
If you can go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
AOTC
I'll go anywhere. I love to have the chance to travel the world 💕

//

As soon as the pasta smell filled my nose, I had all the energy in existence, and ran to the kitchen. I even sat down on the chair in the same time as Xavier setting the plate of pasta in my spot.

"Well, someone's felling a lot better," Xavier chuckled.

I glared at him, snatching the fork from his hand, and started to eat the pasta.

Oh, my god! This is heaven! How does he know how to cook? Don't werewolves eat meat— or something?

I moaned at the delicious taste.

"Seriously?" Xavier said.

"What?" I asked, with my mouth full of pasta.

He shook his head, grinning, across from where I'm sitting.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I asked.

"I'll eat later— what are you doing?"

"If your eating later, then so am I," I crossed my arms across my chest, after pushing the bowl away from me.

"Jeez, fine. I'll eat!" I sighs.

"Yay!" I grabbed my bike back, and started to eat again. I not actually going to stop eating, I am starving. There's no way I'll wait for him.

I felt eyes staring down on mine.

I looked up, and Xavier was staring at me, while smiling.

"Stop staring!" I groaned, covering my face.

"Sorry, but your so cute eating your pasta like that," he cooed.

"Ugh!" I took my bowl, and got off the chair. Xavier kept his eyes on me. And I dropped down, and sat on the floor.

"Lassie, get up," he chuckles.

"No, I'm eating," I said, finishing up my pasta.

( I am in my math class rn. Writing instead of listening)

The sound of chair leg scraping in the floor tell me that Xavier had gotten up from his seat

I quickly stood up, and put my dishes in the sink, avoiding Xavier.

Wait. Why am I avoiding him again?

Oh, yeah. He didn't want to eat with me. That jerk face.

Just kidding. He's not a jerk face. Just a jerk. His face is too beautiful to be a jerk.

I got myself a cup of water, after getting the cup from the see-through cupboard, and going outside in the front yard.

There was a green grass yard, and some flowers on the rims of the house, and the walk way wasn't a sidewalk-like. It was more of rocks being buried, and only the top part was visible. There was also a hammock being held by two trees.

I decided it was a good idea to sit on the hammock. Xavier did started to eat before I left, so I don't need to worry about him.

I got on the hammock, and stared at the clouds moving before my eyes.

As I was about to fall asleep— for the second time today, I heard yelling from the house.

I say up quickly, trying to get a better hearing. Soon the front door swung open, and Xavier stands there with the worry in his face vanished, and replaced by relief. He ran up to me, and hugging me, picking me up in the process.

"Whoa," I gasp, when he lifted me up. He hugged me for a while, my feet dangling down. I wrapped my arms around Xavier, and patted him on the back awkwardly.