30

QOTC
Are you a boy or a girl?
AOTC
Girl
//

"We need to talk later," Xavier says, and leading me towards the dining room.

"There's the birthday girl!" Mom applauds.

I looked down, blushing.

Nothing happened much when my relatives and Martin were still here. We just talked, eat cake, and watched me open my presents— which I was comfortable with.

Now it's just the Normans, me, and my mom, cleaning the house. I tried shoo'ing them, but they won't listen and kept cleaning.

I wasn't complaining that we had help cleaning up, but I didn't like to be a burden to them.

Well, if you can't stop them, join them, right?

"Thanks for helping us clean the house, guys," I smiled at them, when they were about to leave.

"Yeah, no problem. Can I.. use the bathroom?" Zane said, I unsurely.

"Yeah," I nodded.

He went running to back inside, not to the direction of the bathroom, but to the direction of the kitchen.

I turned back to his brothers, who are waiting for him, "Did he just.." I trailed off.

"Yes," Beau sighs, nodding his head.

Zane came back to the front door with frosting on the corner of his mouth.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yeah," Zane nods, his brothers were containing their laughters, and stated to leave.

"Wait here," I said to Zane as his brother left, except Xavier who stayed.

I quickly went into the kitchen, and packed him the left over cake that Zane seems to like it.

"Here," I handed him the cake.

"Are you sure?" He gasps, as he sees the cake in my hands.

"Yeah, take it," I pushed the box towards Zane, who took it with pleasure.

I smiled as he left the front door, smiling, while looking at the cake box.

"Xavier, your brothers left already. Aren't you gonna go now?" I asked.

"No, we still need to talk," he furrows his eyebrow, looking like a mad kitten.

"Fine, we'll talk in my room," I closed the front door, and walked upstairs with Xavier following me.