14

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!! The steak was amazing 👌🏻 btw.

QOTC
I dare you to vent
AOTC
I made a new friend in 9th grade. She claimed to be my bestfriend. I called her when I walk home. She calls me when she walk home. I shared my food w her. Summer came and she got mad before school need saying that I wasn't talking to her. (I was at an appointment) so I couldn't answer her. Next day at school shed ignore me and stayed away from me. We're still not talking till now. But I'm glad bc I realized this is exactly why she started to hangout w me. She was mad w her other friends.

//

Xavier glared at him, and I held his arm to prevent him from attacking 'Damon'.

"Miss me?" Damon asks crossing his arm.

"What do you want," Xavier says through his gritted teeth.

"You know, just visiting." He sighs, and lean into the tree next to him.

I can feel Xavier's arm twitching. I moved my hand so that I was in curling his tight fist, and entwining our hands. Xavier seemed to be a tad calmer than he was before.

"This is my territory. I stayed out of yours, now you stay out of mine!"

"Awh, I was really looking forward to share this pretty lady of yours."

That crossed the line.

Xavier took his hands out of my grip, and lunged into Damon.

"Xavier!" I tried to pull him off, Damon covered his face with his arm.

"Xavier stop!" I yelled. I let out a grunt when I felt Xavier's elbow connect with my face. I blinked with my back on the ground, trying to get the black dots to disappear.

Soon my vision faded as I fall into unconsciousness.

//

"Xavier, it's not your fault," a voice said. I can hear pounding and a crack.

"Yes it is! I fucking hit her!" Was that Xavier?

"Xavier stop punching the walls!" Another voice yells.

"Xavier!" The pounding stopped, but I can still hear Xavier grunting like he was being held down.

I tried to open my eyes, but they hurt. I rubbed my head, and finally able to slowly open my eyes.

This is not my house, I take a look around. I was on a couch in a living room. I spotted a the same boy from the cafeteria doing his homework.

He looked up.

"Your awake!" He puts his pencil down, and came towards me to hand me a glass of water.

I gladly took it, and drank it.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah," I said.

"I'm Zane," he sticks out his hand for me to shake.

"Lassie," I shook his hand with a bit of struggle.

"Hey, I need help on one of the math problem. Can you help me?" He asks.

"Yeah," I put my feet of the couch, and onto the hardwood floor.

Zane showed me the problem he was having struggle on, and I figured it out.

"You just have to move this to the other side, then root it."

"Oh. I knew that!" He waves it off.

"Of course you did," I rolled my eyes at him.

//

It is still my bday 10:58 pm (Sep 4, 2016) and I finished another chapter!!
It's a tradition of being nice when it is your birthday, so they don't return the gift 😂😂 but I don't usually get anything anyway, IM GIVING YOU GUYS AN UPDATE ANYWAYS!! Be happy! 🙂😁