Q&A Answers

Here are the answers to ALL of the questions asked as of SEPTEMBER 28th 2016.

I had an idea for a book. But it's not a story book. The cover of the book is on top.

Brad

@BabySwag_12 Do you like being a werewolf?

"I guess, it's like asking, 'Do you like being human?'" 

@JK5304 Who's your celebrity crush?

"Uhm, it's Ariana Grande. Why?"

Xavier

@BabySwag Why are you so possessive over Lassie and what's the reason you don't want Damon on your territory?

"For starters, I am not possessive over Lassie. The reason I don't want Damon in my territory is because I don't want him taking in what's mine, and he doesn't belong in my territory."

@hallie_kinsley Why is it taking you SO LONG to make a move?

"Make a move for what? Oh!  That. Yeah.. Lassie hasn't turned 18 yet, so..— wait a minute—"

@bring_me_to_life89 Are you and Lassie mates? If so then why aren't you making any moves?

"I don't know for sure if she's my— hey. Wait. Who told you I was a werewolf?

@JK5304 How was your day today?

"It was great! Until I scent— oh, what the hell. I can smell Damon's scent, and he was in Lassie's house. Now it's horrible."

&Birdy1171 What would happen if I told you Lassie has a copy of the photo of you two?

"A copy? What is that supposed to mean?"

@phantomtoaghost07 Can you come to my house?

"Sure, just tell me when and where— just kidding. Brad would beat the crap out of me— no he wouldn't  —he actually would. But you didn't hear it from me."

@larkezia can I call u Xav?

"Sure, no one is going to stop you from calling me that,"

Beau

@BabySwag_12 is Beau your name or is it short for something? I like it it's cute!!"

"My parent didn't come up with my name until I was born. Basically, I was born in France, then the doctor says, "Il est très beau," which means 'he is very handsome,'. And my parents though Beau was a perfect name. In English my name is Handsome. But it's weird. So I go by Beau instead. And it's pronounced as Bo,"

@Jk5304 Do you like me?

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

@larkezia Can I call you Beau-tiful?

"You can, but then it'll sound like Bo-tiful,"

Jayden

@BabySwag_12 are u gonna find your mate?

"Of course I —how do you know about this?"

@Birdy1171 Have you ever met a girl with your name? Because you have now I am a girl and Jaden is my name.

"No I have not met a girl with my name. We need to meet soon."

@JK5304 what's your favorite color?