Background

Shivangi Taneja is a 21 year old girl married to a man named Vivaan Khurana he is also 21 years old but was born a few months earlier the Shivangi. Shivangi and Vivaan have know each other since Middle school. They have been best friends for 10 years and they dated for 4 years and got married just a few months ago. They both attend UCLA and they live in a a two story house with a pool it had a big kitchen and living room it also had 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and one half bathroom and it had 2 garages and a basement.( Image Below ) They both work at there college and there work schedule is a good schedule because it based off when they have classes. The reasons why they married so early was because they love each other and in a Indian Family its believed to married as early as possible because if you try to marry someone later in life it will be hard to find a good life partner. They plan to have really big dreams ahead of them and they have a lot in there future. 

Details about Shivangi: She is very girly and loves to go girly things but she makes sure that her study comes first then anything else

Details about Shivangi: She is very girly and loves to go girly things but she makes sure that her study comes first then anything else. She is very smart and hopes to be very successful one day. Even though she has to focus on her study she is able to keep everything is control but how long will she be able to keep up.

Details about Vivaan: Vivaan is also very similar to Shivangi. He is smart and hopes to be very successful like Shivangi. Vivaan is really into sports but he does not really play any because he is focused on his studies but he does go to games.                                                                                                                                         

Hello guys haven't wrote anything in a while so its nice getting back to writing. I wont right regularly but at least once a week. I have been really busy with school.I hope i don't have many grammar mistakes. Anyway I hope u like this book Love you guys please Vote, Like and Follow!!!