Chapter 4 - Suprised

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when I got a call from my Ob/Gyn. I was so thrilled o see what the doctor had to say and I answer the phone.

~D = doctor~

S:Hello

D: Is this Shivangi

S:Yes it is

D:We have got the result to the pregnancy test

S:okk...

D:The results are positive you are pregnant

S: Ok when can i come to pick up the report

D: You can come as soon as you have the time

S: Ok Doctor thank you bye

D: It was my pleasure bye

~End of Phone Convo~

I was so happy i literally felt like screaming in happiness but i had to control because Vivaan was sitting only a few inches away. He could clearly tell that i would explode with screams and happiness.

V: Are you ok

S: yea im totally fine

V: ok what ever you say

I got up went into the kitchen and scream softly to where he wouldn't be able to hear.I started making dinner. I was thinking about all the things i would do for the child that is growing inside of me. I could not wait a bit to let Vivaan and my other family to know that there will be a little one with little feet that will call me mommy and Vivaan daddy. Dinner was ready and we ate and i did the dishes. I went and took a shower in the shower i was whispering to the little baby that was growing in my stomach.

~Author's Note~

Sorry this is so late i have just been busy. Also sorry that this is very short. Anyway plz vote, comment, private message and follow. Anyway love you guys.