News ( IMPORTANT!!!)

So i have been thinking about so many things recently.This news is good and bad imma tell y'all the bad news first and then the good news. So the bad news is that i cant find the  chapters I had written out for College Life but Married for like a few chapters but I lost some of them so i will have to write and think of them again so updates will be late. The good news is that i have so many ideas and i have been getting inspired a lot by reading other stories on wattpad.  I have been inspired by a writer on wattpad who writes lucaya stories ( Lucus and Maya from Girl Meets World )so i have been thinking of writing lucaya fan fiction stories and maybe some for Riley and Lucus Or Riley and Farkle fan fiction stories. If you want  to read the Lucaya books I have been Reading they will be in my favorites under the name Lucaya Stories soon im not sure yet but plz just be alert. Anyway so i hope yall are excitied about College Life but Married and all my new stories that will be coming out soon im not sure when maybe later this year but there isn't much of this year left so it might just be sometime next year. 

Anyway Im so excited I hope y'all are to and I love you guys and Plz stay tuned to updates and other book that will be up soon. I love you guys Plz, Vote, Comment, and Follow.