Chapter 15 - The First Time

I woke up to very lovely faces. The kids were in between Vivaan and I smiling like never before. I saw that Vivaan was awake and asked for how long he has been up. He said for about an hour and I was shocked he never really woke up earlier then me. I get up going to the bathroom and I see breakfast on the table ready. I saw Vivaan standing at the side of the bed getting ready to walk over. I ran over to him hugging him and putting my legs around his waist. I looked into his eyes and gave him a kiss and said I love you. He said it back "Happy Birthday I love you too".

I went to the bathroom and came back laying back down on the bed. Few minutes later Vivaan came at Sat down on the other side. We got the kids and cuddle with them making them giggle which made us smile. It was about 9 now and we had to do lots of things.

We got ready and also got the kids dressed and feed. It was about 10:30 now and we started to set out snacks for our guest who would be coming over in a while to just hang out and wish me. Once everything was set up we went and changed and I did a little bit more makeup.The kids were already in their clothes so we did have to get them changed or anything. 

Vivaan was already downstairs and soon after that i also went downstairs

Vivaan was already downstairs and soon after that i also went downstairs. Many people weren't here but every few minutes more people walked through the door. I went and greeted family and friends and welcomed people who were walking in through the door. Everyone got there snacks and Sat down and just talk for a while and soon it was time to leave for the Restaurant. Everyone started leaving and I went upstairs to grab my purse, phone, and the kids diaper bag. Vivaan came up and he gave me a kiss and then we went back downstairs. We got the kids and put them in their car seats. We drove to the Restaurant and many people weren't their yet. We got our table and people started to walk in. The waitress came to ask about our drink and food.

Soon the food was brought and we all began to eat our food. I felt a hand grab my hand underneath the table at first i didn't grab it but I soon realized it was Vivaan  and held his hand. We held each others hands for a few minutes then I let go. He grabbed it again and I nudged him to let go but he didn't so I gave him a small kick on his leg causing him to let go and mumble "ouch". It was soon time to cut the came and once everyone got some every one started to leave. We went to the car and started to drive. The car ride was quiet for some time so I turn some music on and played my favorite song Gussa. ( this is my favorite song comment down if you have heard it ) Vivaan took one hand off the steering wheel and placed it on my leg. I held his hand and our fingers perfectly intertwined which each other's hands. We soon got home and got the kids and took everything out of the car. We went and got the kids changed and I put a blanket on the ground and let them just roll and play around. We went upstairs quickly and changed and came back down. We look through all the gifts. Once we look through all of them we put them up and played with the kids.

I left the living room and went into the kitchen and made two bottles to give to the twins so they could go to bed. We soon took them to the nursery and we put both of them down and gave them a kiss on the forehead. Right as we were leaving we heard Shivan say "Momma" and Naira say "Dadda. We were so amazed it was the first time we had heard those words come out of their mouth. We gave them another kiss on the forehead and then left. We sat on the couch and hug each other for awhile until I started to close my eyes. Vivaan picked me up and took me to our room and laid me down on our bed. He gave me a kiss on the forehead thinking I had already fell asleep . He look at me and I opened my eyes and kissed him on the lips. He went of to his side of the bed and laid down and pulled me near him. We had almost fell asleep instantly.

Author's Note
I hope you guys like this chapter. It would have been up earlier today but I didn't save and I lost almost everything I wrote. Anyway I hope you like it also thank you so much for not pressuring me or anything and I'm sorry for the slow updates. I haven't updated in a long time and I know most of you must of thought I'm not gonna be uploading but don't worry I'm back. Plz if you have question plz ask them I really want to do a Q&A so you can get to know me better. Anyway plz comment, vote, follow and share. Thank you I love you guys! ❤