Chapter 9 - First Day Home

We were still at the hospital with the twins and today we get to go home. In was so excited to take the twins home. I was packing everything we brought to the hospital and Vivaan was playing with the twins. They were the cutest things ever.  Both of the twins were smiling and there smile was so cute. I was done packing everything now and we were release from the hospital now. We left the hospital building and went to our car Vivaan put all of the stuff in the truck while I was holding both of the Babies. Vivian took Shivan and put him in his car seat and I put Naira in her car seat.

We drove home once we got home first took Shi Van and Hairs out of the car and put them in their nursery and then went back to the car to take out all of the stuff that was in the car. Once we were done we went to the nursery to the twins and they started crying. I guess they were hungry so I feed Shivan and then gave him to Vivaan to burp him while I was feeding Hairs. Its was almost 2:00 and me and Vivaan had not ate at all ever since we left the hospital so we put the twins down for a nap and had some lunch. We finished eating and I did the dishes the twins were still asleep so me and Vivaan Sat down in the living room and watched tv and cuddled.

~Conversation between Vivian and Shivangi~
S: "We did it baby," Shivangi said.
V: I know it wouldn't have be possible without you," he said kissing me in the lips.
S: "I'm so glad that the twins are here but what about college how will we go to college and take care of two kids," Shivangi said.
V: "We will figure something about surely," Vivian said.

~End of Conversation~

We were watching tv until we started hearing crying coming from the nursery I assumed that the twins were up so I got up and went in to the nursery and saw that the twins were awake and crying. I put Naira in my arms and rocked her back and fourth in a slow motion to calm her. A few minutes later Vivian came in because he still heard crying so he came in and got Shivan and was doing the same.e as I was doing. The twins were now calm so we took them into the living room I got a big blanket and put it on the ground and then we both placed the twins on it so they could play. Vivaan Sat down on the ground and tickled them and watched them play while I went into the kitchen to cook dinner. Dinner was done so I went over to were the twins and Vivaan were and they started crying. I assumed that they were hungry so I made 2 bottles one for Shivan and one for Naira. After feeding them we put them in a special chair that was made for newborns and then we ate dinner. it was getting late so after dinner I cleaned up and then we put both of the Babies in there cribs once they fell asleep.After we put them to bed we headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

I was in my bed waiting for Vivaan and I was almost asleep. I fell asleep not realizing it and I didn't even notice when Vivaan and got into bed. I woke up and look at the clock and it said 12:00 I woke up to loud cries coming from across the hallway. I got my butt out of bed and walk across the hallway to the nursery. I turned the light on in the Nursery to see both the Babies. There was a small smell coming from both of them so I knew that I needed to change there diapers. I quickly changed both of the Babies diapers and they fell right back asleep. I walked back to my room and slowly slid into bed so I won't wake a Vivaan up but I guess he was already up. He asked me if everything was find and I answer with yes the babies just needed to be changed. I fell back to sleep and I heard loud cries again I look at the clock and it was 5:00 am. In was getting out of bed then I felt Vivaan's hand. I Looked at him and he mouthed that we will go. He went and it took a while I got out of bed to check and stood by the door he was doing good and eventually got them to stop crying. He turned off the light and gave me a kiss on the forehead and we walk back to our room and fell back asleep.

~End of Chapter~

~Author's Note~
I hope you guys like this chapter. Please comment, vote, and follow. if you have at suggestions or ideas plz comment it private message I will surely answer them. Anyway Love you guys!!!!❤❤❤