Chapter 6 - Sweet Surprise

~Shoutout~

I want to give a shoutout to one of my readers vedanshidwivedi she has always had nice comments and has gave me a couples of ideas that have been used in the book. One more thing she also write stories so you should totally go check her out.

~Start of Chapter~

I figure it was time to tell Vivaan that we will be expecting a little one in a few months so I made the little surprise box ready for when he came home from school. (Picture of box below)

He would be home in 15 minutes so i quickly made it ready and hid it so he wouldn't be able to find it until i showed him

~15 minutes later~

I heard the door open and close and saw Vivaan come. He put his stuff down and sat on the couch. He seem tired so i quickly made some tea and took it to him. He was waiting for the tea to cool and we were talking i thought it was time to tell him so i took his cup put it on the table and kissed him and went upstairs. He seemed confused i told him to stay there and that i would be back. I came downstairs with a box in my hand and gave him the box. He got even more confused then before. I told him to open so he slowly started opening in and and every second i was getting more excited. He finally open the box and saw hat it was. he read it slowly and had no idea what it meant. I took the box and put it aside and sat down on the couch and sorta on him and slowly spoke the words out that I-m P-r-e-g-n-a-n-t. He had a surprise look on his face and quickly hugged me and kissed me the kiss was long and passionate. We went out to dinner that night. Vivaan was in a good mood ever since i had told him the news and he couldn't stop talking about it. We got home and went straight up to our room. I went into the bathroom and took my makeup off, did my skincare routine and then change into my pajamas. I got in bed and got comfy and turn some netflix on and waited for Vivaan to come back from changing his clothes. I turn On some  Grey's Anatomy because i hadn't watch the last few episodes. He came back and got it bed we cuddle in bed for a while and started to get sleepy. We turned off the tv and before we went to bed Vivaan started to talk to my tummy. I was so glad that he was happy and i could wait until the baby was here because i knew that he would be a great dad. He talk for a good tens minutes and then we both fell asleep.

~1 Week Later~

Today was the day that we went to got find out the gender of our baby its be about a week since Vivaan has known as he hasn't been to an ultrasound so today is that day. It has been over 3 month now and this is the first ultra sound ever since i have known because i found out when i was almost 2 month.

We were about to leave the house to go to the doctor office i was waiting for Vivaan to come because he was looking for something. he came after five minutes and then we left. The doctors office was a 15 minute ride. On the way there we were talking about names if it was a boy or if it was a girl.

~15 minutes later~

We got to the doctors office and and sign in and everything. We were waiting for the doctor to call us in. It seem like forever. The doctor finally called us in and did the regular checkup and then the actually check up started.

~End of Chapter~

~Author's Note~

I hope you guys like this chapter sorry about updates being slow I have been really busy with school and life in general. I might try to do publish on Monday so then i can write on Saturday and Sunday and not write during the school week but i don't if it will work out because my mom put me in dance classes so ill be busy with that also now and i also have lots of homework on the weekends. Btw updates are usually going to be either Friday or Saturday if the Updates on Monday thing doesn't work out. Anyway please follow, vote, and comment. Love you guys!!!