Chapter 20 - First Birthday

Today is the day that the twins turn one. I literally can't believe that it on one year ago today I gave birth to amazing babies. We planned a party for only family and close friends.

It's going to be a real surprise because no one knows that they can walk or that they have already said their first words. It's going to be so exciting.

The current time is 12 pm. The party doesn't start until 3. I'm downstairs with the kids playing and. Vivaan was upstairs working on something. There was a knock on the door and I run to get it. When I open the door I saw my best friend standing their that I haven't seen for 2 years. I screamed giving her a tight hug. I had a huge smile on my face. I saw Vivaan coming down the stairs and he came over to me. He saw her and was shocked. They have each other side hugs and I closed the door. We all walked into the living room and o her a gasp from her. She saw the twins it was the first time she had seen them. She ran over to them nand held her hand out. The twins gave her a high five and smiled.

~1 hour later~
After playing with the twins for a bit we started to prepare for the party. Once everything was prepare I went upstairs and put the twins in their outfit. Once the twins were ready I did my hair and makeup and wore my dress. Vivian also got ready and then we all went downstairs. No one was here yet so I went into the kitchen and placed all the snacks on the dining table. I placed the last fish on the table and the front door open. In cake my family and then right after Vivaan's family. They came in and we greeted them with a smile and hello. Then men went outside to the patio and the women all stayed inside. After some time close family friends started to come in.

We all got our snacks and then sat and talked. I went into the kitchen to get my self a drink when I heard my mom yell "They can talk" . I silently laugh at her and went back out. Everyone had a huge smile on their faces and my mom immediately started to ask questions. I calmed her down and told her I will answer the questions later let's just enjoy.

We talked and played fun little games and soon it was dinner time. Soon after dinner it was cake time. ( cake picture above )
There were three cakes. Two for the twins to destroy and one for everyone to eat.

We took the two cakes and place them on the table then placed the twins on the table. As soon as they saw the cake they immediately started to destroy it. After a little fun we clean them up and then cut the real birthday cake. We sang happy birthday to them and gave everyone some cake. 

Soon people started to leave and it was just family left. We chill for some time and then o went to go clean up. Everyone helped out and then left. We changed and gave the twins their bottle and put them to sleep. Once they were asleep we went to our room and also went to sleep.

~Author's Note~
Im so sorry that this is late and that this is a very short chapter. I have bad and good news. The bad news that updates will be every other week because I have finals coming up so I have to study and prepare. The good news is that this isn't the last chapter there will be 5 more chapter and maybe a one bonus chapter. I hope you enjoy this update please share, vote, comment and follow. Thank you for your patients.