Shivangi Taneja

Shivangi is a Indian 21 year old girl who is still in college but doesn't have the life of a regular college student. Shivangi is Married to A boy named Vivaan Khurana. They have know each other for 10 whole years. Shivangi loves spending time with Vivaan and being around  with him all the time. In fact no only does she love bring with Vivaan she loves spending her time with friends and family. If she is not studying or doing school work she is usually out with friends or spending quality time with her family and Vivaan and his family. Shivangi loves her family she has 2 brother and 2 sisters and her mom and dad of course. Shivangi is the Middle child of her big family 1 of her sister and brother are older then her and the other sister and brother are younger. Her older sister is name is Gayu and she is 26 and her younger sister name is Mishti and she is 15. Her older brother is name is Naksh who is 23 and her younger brother's name is Yash and he is 13. Even though she loves  studying and being focused on college she is always up to date with the new fashion trends and makeup trends. She loves exploring new makeup and pampering her self she also loves wearing new styles of clothes. 

Hey guys so this is just about the the more in depth background and what Shivangi is like. I will be doing one for Vivaan it wont be in as much in depth as the one I did for Shivangi because the book is mainly about how does a girl still in school manages being married. Also by the way I'm gonna announce this now that I'm not sure if there will be another book  about this after I finish this one if you want me to write one about like them after college then just let me know in the comments below. Anyway bye talk to y'all in the next chapter of my book. Plz give me some ideas so I don't lost interest and stop writing and so I don't run out of ideas. Anyway love all of you guys and Plz comment, like, vote, and follow me and also one more thing plz let people you know with wattpad about my book it will really help and it will motivate me to write more and to write more often. Also  I know I said I would update atleast once a week I just have been really busy with school and I'm gonna try my best to make up for the updates I haven't done. Also sorrt for any grammer mistakes I'm trying my best not to have any mistakes but if there are any or if they bother you just let me know and ill try to do better in the next chapter. Anyway bye for now plz stay tuned for more updates and ill let you guys know for any important News and updates and once again love y'all  and plz like, vote, comment, and follow!!!