Chapter 13 - Graduation

I can't believe its finally that day. That day where I officially graduate. I was walking to my first class of today which was nothing important but I just want to see my teachers one last time. I got to my first class and gave my teacher her gift that i got her from bath and body works because she deserve it. Vivaan was also in class at the moment and he was also going to be graduating today also. ( gift for the teacher below )

 ( gift for the teacher below )

~After classes~

After all my class were done I drove back home and pack all of the kids stuff for them to go to my mom's house. After I finished and quickly fed them some food. I put there stuff and them in the car and drove to my mom's house. By the time I dropped them off it was 3:45.

When i got home i quickly started to get ready for graduation and the after party. I wore a white skin tight dress under my graduation gown. ( Picture Above ) After getting dressed I got my curler and curled my hair and pinned some back. Once i was done with my makeup i did my makeup and did a coral lip, rosy gold/silver eye look, winged, liner and a little bit of face makeup. ( Picture below)

I was ready and I was waiting for Vivaan to come

I was ready and I was waiting for Vivaan to come. He finally came and I told him to quickly get changed so we could start heading over to our graduation.

We were sitting patiently for out named to get called and finally we hear our name. We both walked up there one by one and got our graduation certificate. After every one was class they announce the CLASS OF 2017 and everyone threw there graduation hats into the air.

After the graduation there was a big graduation party with all of CLASS 2017. We met any one we knew and then we got into our car and drove to the location of the party. The music was already blasting the song that was playing was Why ( video below )

We walked inside and everyone was having drinks and dancing. I went in to the bathroom and took my gown off to expose my beautiful white skin tight dress. I went back to the car and put my gown and hat in the car. I went back inside and I got some punch because I didn't drink alcohol. I was dancing to the music and then a slow song came on so all the couples started to dance including me and Vivaan. It was getting very late and it was nice to have a chance to see all of our friends. We said good bye to all of our friends and made our way to the car. We drove off and we were just talking about how it's cool that we have finally graduated College and will have a real job with a high pay. We get to my mom's house to pick up the kids . The kids were asleep so we carefully put them into there car seats and into the car.

We drove ​straight home and it was really late. We put the kids into there pajamas and then change into ours. We got it to bed and were talking about thinks and cuddling and then ended up falling asleep.

~End of Chapter~
~Author's note~

Hope you like this chapter sorry its short. Pls give me some more ideas if you will like this book to be longer. Anyway pls vote,comment,give feedback,follow and private chat if needed. Love you guys bye!!!❤❤❤