Chapter 2 - Big News

I woke up feeling sick. My head was feeling light and my stomach had a  slight pain. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I look at my self and i didn't look like my self at all. I lean over the sink because the pain was getting worse i just hope it could go away. I thought maybe if i take a shower the pain who go away. So I took a nice hot shower and wore very comfortable clothes. I went downstairs to make my self some breakfast. I really did not feel like eating anything but i was so hungry so i just had some toast, fruits and milk. I was eating it and the pain came back and i felt like throwing up but i didn't have to really throw up. Vivian came down stairs and he saw that i wasn't really in good shape. He asked me if im feeling good and i said "yea I'm ok just have little pain in my stomach"." You sure cuz you don't seem like your self," he said. "Yea im sure i should be fine in a little while," I said. Ok he said kissing me on the cheek."I'm gonna go to store for something I will be back in a while," I said. "Ok I hope you feel better," he said. I grab my keys to my car and gave him a peck on the lip "Love you ill be back soon," I said and then went to my car and drove off. I had so many things going though my head. I was wondering why i was feeling so sick and why i had so much pain in my stomach. It just seemed so weird to me. I then remember that  i haven't had my period for this month yet and then last time we did it was like two and a half week ago. I went to Walmart and bought me a pregnancy test and got some other stuff that i needed. I quickly got home and went into the bathroom to take the test.   I peed on the stick and waited it felt like the longest few minutes of my life. I waited and waited the result finally came and i couldn't believe what i saw. The results showed up positive and i could not believe that i was actually pregnant. I was happy but kinda shocked at the same time. I mean im still in college for a few months. I didn't know how or when to tell Vivaan but i had to tell him soon if i was actually pregnant. I thought of making an appointment but i didn't know how I would call the doctor with Vivaan home all day so i could make a appointment to confirm that I was pregnant. I went back downstairs into the living room and sat down on the couch and turn on the tv. Vivaan was washing the dishes for me because he could obviously tell that i was not feeling good and that i was worried about something. He finally finished and came over to the couch and sat by me.

"Are you sure your ok'" he asked.

"Yeah," i said.I felt so bad for lying but i couldn't tell him until i was sure of it.

"ok whatever you say but if you need anything just let me know," I said

"ok wait are you going some where." I asked

"Yeah i be back in a while," he said kissing my lips.

"ok," i said and kissed him back.

We had like a  makeout session.

As he kissed I kissed back he bit my lip softly and cupped his hands around my face while i messed around with his hair I slowly got on top of him to where i was sitting on his lap not breaking the kiss. He slowly moved his hand down to my waist while my hand slowly cupped is face. He finally broke the kiss but i still wanted to kiss but i had to resist cuz i knew this could turn into something more very quickly and the fact that i might be pregnant is not the time for it. I got off his lap and he got up.

He grab his keys and left. As soon as i saw him drive i called my doctor to schedule a appointment to confirm if i was pregnant or not.

~Conversation with the Doctor~

"Hello I would like to schedule appointment," I said.

" Ok Ma'am what kind of appointment would that be," The women on the phone said.

"I took a pregnancy test and i would just like make an appointment to confirm my pregnancy," I said

"Ok Ma'am have your been to our clinic before," She said.

"Yes i have come there for regular check-ups," I said.

"Ok Ma'am could you give me your name," she said .

"Oh yes my name is Shivangi Khurana,"I said to her.

"Ma'am could you please spell that for me," she said.

"Ok its spelled S-h-i-v-a-n-g-i  K-h-u-r-a-n-a,"I said.

"Ok could 1 week from now at 9:30 be good," She asked.

I checked my schedule to see if i was free and surprisingly i was that day and Vivaan had to do something at school at that time of day.

"Yes that would work for me," I said

"Ok we will see you then," She said.

~End of Conversation~

I then hang up the phone.

I was happy but i was also sad. I was hoping that i was pregnant but i wanted to take Vivaan with me, but i couldn't. I didn't know whether he would be happy or mad or something because where still in college. Especially because were doing Med so with a baby that would be hard. After about a hour and an half Vivaan had finally came home. It was getting late so i needed to make some dinner and i was feeling loads better now then i was earlier. I went into the kitchen  and made some food and we both sat down to eat at the dinner table. After dinner i did the dishes. We both went to the couch  sat down and watch tv, cuddle and gave kisses occasionally.

~End of Chapter~

~Author's Note~

I hope you guys like this chapter i know it doesn't really go well with the plot line but i knew you guys want a new chapter so i can to make this happen now it was originally suppose to be later in the story but its ok i can still make it work out. Anyway I hope you like it and I love you guys please vote, comment, give suggestions, follow, and private message. Also check out my other books: A Lucaya Story ( about Lucas and Maya ) IPKKND-Story of hate that turned into love ( not updating anytime soon ) and the last one is Girl Advice ( for all the girl who need confidence and need to learn about self love and not to be insecure and to love them self )