Chapter 5 - Thoughts

I woke up to my alarm ringing i hit the snooze and just lied there. I had to go to two classes today and it was 8:00 right now. I finally got my lazy self out of bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and quickly took a shower. I put on some BB cream, blush, champagne color eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. I went downstairs and had some breakfast. I went upstairs to grab my backpack and purse. ( pictures below of purse, backpack, and outfit )

 ( pictures below of purse, backpack, and outfit )

before i left i gave Vivaan a peck on the lip and left a note and grab my car keys and drove to college

before i left i gave Vivaan a peck on the lip and left a note and grab my car keys and drove to college. I parked my car in the garage and park my car and walked to class.

I got to class and everybody else started to come in and class started. The professor was lecturing i was paying attention for a while but then i went into my own little world.I was thinking about the baby that will be in my arms in 6 to 7 months and how to tell Vivaan and thinking about the nursery and a name. I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't even realize that class was over. I was the last one to leave the class. I walk to the cafeteria and ate a little and then went to my next class. It was my last class of the day and now i could go home and relax . I walked to my car and got in and drove home. 

~15 minutes later~

I finally got home after what seem like to be such a long time on the way home i picked up some coffee from Starbucks. I took my key out of my purse and opened the door. I put my coffee and key and purse on the kitchen counter and my backpack on a stool. I heard the tv in the living room and found Vivaan peacefully sleepy on the couch. I carefully went over to the couch and lied next to him. I guess he wasn't asleep i felt his arms on my waist i sat up and kissed him. ( make out session ) We ate dinner and then watch some tv in our room while we ere in bed cuddling. It was almost midnight so we decide to go to bed. He wrapped his arm around me and he ended up falling asleep but i could sleep.I layed in bed just having thought about the baby.

~Author's Note~

I hope you guys like this chapter its  little longer then the one before. Anyways if you have any ideas pls let me know. Pls comment, vote, and follow. Also i am still taking questions for the Q&A they can be question of the book or personal question. Anyway bye love you all!!!