Chapter 3 - Appointment

~Please Read Author's Note at the End~

I was restless i could not sleep at all it was about 1:00 am in the morning and I was wide awake. I twisted and turn in bed to get me in to a comfortable position to sleep in but nothing work. I guess i was restless because of the appointment and what the results would be. I got out of  bed slowly so i wouldn't wake Vivaan and went into the living room and sat there for a while. Then i got up and went into the kitchen to eat something because i was getting a little hungry. I sat down and ate some ice cream because i was kind of craving it. I went back in to living room grab my laptop  and started looking up things about pregnancy symptoms and random things that just popped up in my head. I guess Vivaan woke up because I heard steps coming down the stairs i quickly close everything i was searching for about pregnancy so he wouldn't see.

V: Why aren't you in bed sleeping                                       

S: Why are you not sleeping you have to wake up early

V: Answer my question first

S: No answer mine

V: Im serious why aren't you in bed sleeping

S: I couldn't sleep so I came downstairs

V: Oh ok well lets go up and see if you can get some sleep

S: No im not sleepy you can go to bed

V: Ok if you say so

He went back upstairs and i thought he went to bed but about 5 minutes later he came back downstairs with a blanket and pillow in his hand. I was so confuse for a second but he came and sat by me on the couch.

S: What are you doing?

V: Sleeping on the couch

S: Why

V: Because i want to and you know i can't sleep without you

S: Shut up ( I said laughing )

V: I love you 

S: I love you too  

( He leaned in and kissed me)

He lied down on my lap with the pillow in between his head and my legs.I gave him a peck on the lips and before i knew it he was a sleep like a little baby. It was now 2:30 am and i was getting tired. I got up slowly trying not to wake Vivaan. I lied down next to him on the couch putting my arms around him and slowly placing my head on his chest. I guess he was still awake because i felt his arm come around my waist. We both got comfortable and we fell asleep like little babies.

~Morning time~

It's was 8:00 and Vivaan was still asleep. I tried waking him up with a bunch of kisses and playing with his hair. It took almost 10 minutes to finally wake him up. I was sitting on top of him and he was playing with my hair and I was giving him pecks on the lips every few seconds. We finally went up so could we could get ready. I shower and wore my clothes and did some makeup. I did a winged liner, mascara, blush and a nudish pink liquid lipstick . I went downstairs and quickly made us some breakfast a made some pancakes, took orange juice out in a cup and washed and cut some berries.Vivaan came down and we ate our break fast.It was almost 9:00 and. Vivaan grab his car keys kissed me and left . I left about 10 minutes after him. The doctor's office was about 10 minutes away and I got there at 9:20. I signed in and waited for the doctor to come. It was 9:35 when the doctor called me.

( D = doctor )

D: Hello Mrs.Khurana

S: Hello

D: So how are you feeling

S: Good

D: OK Mrs.Khurana we're gonna get started

S: OK

D: Where just gonna run a few test and we will let you know about the results

~1 hour later~

D: Ok were done now we will let you now about the results in few days

S: Ok doctor

~Few days Later~

I was sitting on the couch and my phone started ringing. I looked my phone and it was the doctor. I quickly answer the phone and went upstairs.

D: Is this Mrs.Khurana

S: Yes this is

D: Ok we have got your result is and the results are that you are...

~Author Note~

I hope you guys like this chapter. And hope you like the cliff hanger. Anyway plz vote, comment, and follow. Also I was thinking about making a Instagram for this book and my other books. If you think this is a good idea plz comment saying that it will be a good idea to make a Insta. Anyway I will more about it in another chapter or make a whole update about it in a few days. Anyway I love you guys so so much and once again plz comment, vote and follow and talk to you in the next update.