Chapter 10 - BabySitter

Today was the first day we would be leaving Shivan and Naira alone at home without one of us watching i was literally freaking out about the fact about leaving my babies with someone they didn't know.

I had to leave in 10  minutes so i can be in class on time and Vivaan had already left. The babysitter was not here yet but i texted and asked her how long it should take her to get here and she said in  about 5 minutes. I'm glad that we knew who was baby sitting them we have known her since we started college so she wasn't that much of a stranger but she was for Shivan and Naira.

The baby sitter was here and now i had to leave i got my purse and keys for the car and quickly explained everything and gave the twins a kiss on the forehead and left to go to college. I was in class and the only thing i could think about was if everything was fine with the twins. Class was finally over and i had a 15 minute break i called the babysitter to see if everything was fine.

I went to my last class of the day and it went by pretty slow. Once class was over i went straight to my car and drove home by the time i got home Vivaan was there and the babysitter was gone. I put my stuff down and peck Vivaan on the lips and then picked up Shivan and lied with him and the picked up  Naira and played with her for a little. After playing with the kids i finished all of my studying that i needed to do. The twins were asleep so  i wasn't being bother by there cries Vivaan was also doing some work and studying.  

After i was done i made some dinner and we ate. I gave the babies some milk after they woke up because they were cranky because they were hungry. We played with the twins until we got tired and then we put the babies to bed and went to sleep also.

~End of Chapter~  

~Author's Note~

So I know this chapter is shorter then my other chapters but i really didn't know what to write about. Honestly speaking i am losing ideas now so if you have any please let me know if you have any ideas and ill surely try using them. Anyway bye now love you guys and please vote, comment, follow and private messages for any questions, suggestions or concerns.