Chapter 16 - Something Could be wrong

It's been a week since the twins talked. They haven't said it really much after that. It honestly made me and Vivian very sad. We have been trying to teach them how to walk since they are almost 1 .
Vivaan is currently at work and I'm at home taking care of the kids. I had to get grocery and I was honestly just a wreck. I usually don't go with out Vivian but he won't be home until dinner. I hurry and got my purse out the kids in the car seat. I pulled out the drive way and drove off. I was grabbing everything I need just trying to get home. I was finally done and went to the register to get my bill paid and then I start to how excruciating pain in my abdomen. I had no idea what this pain was but it hurt. I quickly drove home and walked in taking the kids in and just leaving everything else in the car. I quickly put them down and sat on the couch. I didn't realize that I fell asleep.

I woke up to the front door closing. I saw Vivaan enter the living room and I got up. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and walk over to the twins and gave them a kiss on their forehead. I felt guilty because Vivaan must be hungry and i didn't make anything . I try to get his attention but he was already upstairs. I went upstairs and waited for Vivaan to come out of the washroom.

~5 minutes later~

"Vivaan i am so sorry i know you must be hungry but i did not make anything because i was feeling well ," I said this running out of breath.

"Do you feel better now?," he asked.

"yea but what about dinner?" I asked.

"we can get something from somewhere" he said.

"Are you sure?" i asked.

"Yea" he said.

We ordered the food and Vivaan went to get the food.

~After 20 minutes~

I heard the front door close and saw Vivaan bring in the food. By now i was starving so immediately took the food and put it on the table while Vivaan get and wash his hands. We sat at the table in silence eating our food and every so often we both looked up and looked in to each others eyes. After we both finished eating i took whatever dishes we used and washed them and threw away anything that needed to be thrown away.

I sat down with Vivaan and watched tv and played with the kids for a little bit. We also fed them and soon after they started to cry so we took them to the nursery. We sat on the couch in their and Vivaan had Naira and I had Shivan. We rocked them back and forth and once they both feel asleep we put them in their cribs and walked out of their room. We went upstairs. I went into the bathroom and washed my faced and change my clothes. I went back outside and Vivaan went inside. I laid on the bed waiting for Vivaan. Vivaan soon came out he turned of the light and laid down beside me. He came closer to me and put his hand around me and i held his hand. I laid there for what seem like forever and that feeling from earlier came back. It was painful but I brush it off and tried to sleep. I finally fell asleep after what felt like forever.

~End of Chapter~

~Author's Note~

Do you think something i wrong? What do you think it is?

Please let me know what you think. Sorry this chapter is shorter then my other ones, but I hope you liked the chapter please vote, share, comment, and follow. Please put question in the comments below for the Q&A i will be happy to answer any question personal or about this book or future books. Love you all!!! ❤️