Bad and Good News - Important plz read

Bad News: I haven't been updating much and I am so sorry but it will be like this for a few more months. My dad had a Surgery it was a Coronary Artery Bypass graft.( picture of what that is above )

This is a surgery that is done when the heart had blocked arteries and is not able to get enough blood or oxygen and make the heart work extra hard and is causing more stress to you heart. There is build up of a substance called plaque that forms in the   arteries which make the arteries blocked and they become narrow which doesn't allow enough of the nutrients, oxygen, and blood.A healthy vein is taken from your leg and they attach it to the blocked arteries which allows the new bypassed vein to give enough oxygen, and blood to the heart.

My dad had 4 blockages and they bypassed 3 because they were over 70% blocked the one they didn't bypass was only 50% and the doctors said if they tried to bypass on it later with would become blocked again.

My dad had this surgery a little over a week ago the day of surgery after the surgery was done he was taken to the ICU ( Intensive Care Unit ) when I went to see him he had a ventilator in his mouth ( breathing tube ) until he didn't awake up from anesthesia and was able to breath on his own. He stayed in the ICU for one night and then was shift to a normal room and we brought him home a few days. We have to keep a close eye on what he eats and how much oil and salt is put in his food. We also how to check his blood sugar, weight, and Blood pressure everyday and write it down for the doctor to see.His recover will take 2 - 3 months and we have to keep a close eye on him for 6 months. 

Good News/Surprise: Ok so this is kinda exciting atleast to me and i can't wait but i have 59 followers and i only need 31 more and then ill have a 100 followers and i believe you guys deserve something for it. So I have decided to update everyday or every other day for one week ( Monday through Sunday ) when i get to a 100 followers. That means a possibility of 7 chapters or 4 chapters after the week is over. I will probably to this for every 100 followers i get but it might be a little hard while i have school but i only have like 7 weeks of school but i will have to be studying a lot be my final exams for the years will be coming soon. Also i will also be busy with dance because i take dance classes and we have to practice for Recital where we have to perform a dance in front of a big crowd and i will have to practice a lot for that .

Anyway im sorry that i have not be updating i have a a chapter that i have written a little on but not much. I have a question would you guys like update that are long but less often or short chapter that are more often so for example one long chapter per week or 2 - 3 short chapters a week.