Not An Update - I Feel Very Bad Read To Find Out What I Mean

Ok so I was reading through some of the chapters and I came across the one that said I would update for one whole week everyday or every other day which would have been either 7 or 4 chapters once the week was done if I reached a 100 followers. I realized that I never did that and I have had more then 100 followers for weeks now . I feel bad that I didn't do this but honestly speaking I totally forgot about this and this book is close to an end now and the only reason is because I honestly have no more ideas and just need something new to write. Since the promise I made was not fulfilled I won't be ending the book as soon as I thought i would be because you guys deserve those chapters for supporting me and getting me my 100 followers. I think I have decided to make a time leap of a few years in the book after chapter 15 which will be a few months leap for the next chapter because with out it the chapter won't  make any sense . There will be about 5 to 10 chapters after the leap of a few years. This also means that there won't be a second book it will just all go into one whole book instead of having two books .

I hope this makes sense if you have any type of questions plz feel free to ask in the comment section or by private messaging me I will get back to you as soon as I see your question or concern.

P.S : This book is estimated to be done by the end of the year or maybe earlier depending on how much school and dance keeps me busy

LOVE YOU GUYS💕😘