Chapter 1 - Flashback

I couldn't believe that we have be married for almost half an year . It felt as if we just got married yesterday. 

FLASHBACK

I was looking in the mirror and I could believe what I saw. I was standing in the mirror looking at my self wearing my wedding dress. ( picture above ) It was time for the wedding so my mom, my sister walked me to where the wedding was being held. I sat down and Vivaan was already there my face was covered so they couldn't see my face. I sat down and the priest started saying things and was telling us to do. We did as told it was time to wear the garland so we put the wedding garland's on each other.

After we put the garland's on each other we has to walk around 7 times around the little holy fire pit to make seven promises. Finally the wedding was done and we stood up took all of the elder's blessing. Soon the people left and we also left. As soon as we got home we were so tired that we went straight to our room. We plopped down on our bed and got into the covers and slept holding each other in our arms.

END OF FLASHBACK

As I was  in bed thinking about the wedding and all that happened about 6 months ago I looked over and i didn't see him so i got out of bed and went to go check where he was. I went downstairs and looked for him and saw him in the Kitchen making him self some breakfast. 

"Babe whatcha doing?" I said.

"Just making me some breakfast you want anything?" he asked.

"No do you want me to help you?" I said

"No I'm almost done" he said.

"Ok babe if you need anything just let me know" I said

I stood there for a while and just watched cuz i had never seen him ever make breakfast.

"What?" he said.

"Oh nothing just surprised at you making something cuz you have never ever done anything like cooking you own food" I said.

" Shut up you know I never bothered cooking was because you always did but you were still in bed sleeping so i didn't think of bothering you" he said

" oh really" I said

"yeah" he said

"ok well im gonna go get ready babe" I said

"Ok hurry don't want the food getting cold now do you" he said.

"ok" I said and went over and kissed him on the cheek and went back upstairs. 

I got ready and I was wearing sorta of a maxi dress, a jean jacket, and some gold earring. ( Image below )

 ( Image below )

~30 MINUTES LATER~

I went back downstairs and saw Vivaan waiting for me at the table. He was waiting there patiently and already had to food served.

"Babe you know you didn't have to wait for me" I said.

"I know baby but I wanted to wait you" he said

"Aww that so sweet of you babe" I said and kissed him and he kissed back and then i sat down at the table.

"Yummm babe this is really good" I said

"I know isn't it just the best food you have ever had" he said

"Yea sure" i said and laughed

"Is it really that good" he asked

"yes of course i wouldn't lie about anything to you" I said

~10 MINUTES LATER~

We were finally done eating  and i quickly did the dishes. 

We were planning on going shopping today so I put on my sandals( Image above with the clothing image) and my purse ( Image below) and Vivaan got the car keys and we got inside the car and left to go to the all. 

Ok so hey guys i hope you guys like my first chapter of this book i work really hard on it

Ok so hey guys i hope you guys like my first chapter of this book i work really hard on it. If there are any problems you have plz let me know so I can fix them. PLZ vote, like, comment and add to your library so you can get notifications of hen i have updated my book. Anyway i live all of you and plz comment for ideas for the next chapter and give me some more ideas for what should happen in the future of this book.