Chapter 14 - Party

I was in bed and it was 9:00 in the morning and i was just about to get out of bed so i could get ready and start doing things for the party we were having with family on us graduating. As i was getting out i felt vivaan's hand grabbed my hand pulling me down causing me to land on him. I heard him say I love you in my ear. I kissed him on the cheek and lay down beside him putting my arms around him. I felt his arms come around me cuddling me in his arms. I felt the warmth of his body and I felt safe in his arms.

Like always the kids start to cry causing us to stop to go check in on them. We both walked down to there nursery and I picked Shivan up and Vivaan picked Naira up. We went in to the living room and put Shivan on the couch and went into the kitchen and make some milk for both of them. I handed one bottle to Vivaan and I put the other one down o I could pick Shivan up and give him the bottle.

~Several Hours later~

It was 4:00 and everything was ready my parents where already here to help us set up. We went back up stairs and we both went into the bathrooms and started to get

 We went back up stairs and we both went into the bathrooms and started to get

Vivaan washed his face and then wore his suit

Vivaan washed his face and then wore his suit. He quickly kissed me and when down stairs. I took a shower and then wore my dress. I quickly straightened my hair and did my makeup. ( pictures above ) I quickly put a dress one Naira and a suit on Shivan.

I went downstairs and there were a lot of people here but there was people still coming in. I went and said hi and welcomed some family who came from hours away. I saw my friends and went over to them and and started talking.

It's was dinner time so everyone started getting dinner and ate. After the dinner we all chill and then we cut the chocolate cake . After everyone had some cake people started to leave and in no time our house was empty and we were exhausted. My parents and brother and sister help us clean up.

It was 11:00 by the time everything was cleaned up and the kids were asleep. We took them up stairs and put them into there pajamas. We said bye to my parents and thanked them for helping us.
We went upstairs and Vivaan and I changed and I washed my makeup off and put my hair into a high pony tail. We got into our bed. Vivaan arms were around me I could feel him up against my back and I could feel the warmth of his body and I felt very safe. I turned to face him and kissed him. We started to drift off too sleep and I didn't even realize when I finally fell asleep.

~End of Chapter~
Sorry this is a short chapter but I hope you like it. I have good news and that is I will continue this book and it will end when I run out of ideas because I have got some more ideas for this book. If you want this book to be longer give me some more ideas. Plz vote, comment, follow, share and private message if you need any type of information. Bye love y'all!!!💕