Chapter 8 - Its Time

~This is the leap of 6 months~

~After 6 months~

My due date is in a 2 days but it feels like im already in labor. Its the middle of the night and i couldn't sleep because of all the pressure that was on my stomach. I have been up for hours and now its 7:00am i had probably got 3 hours of sleep. I had got out of bed and went and got ready. I finished getting dressed and then woke Vivaan up. I told him that we needed to go to he hospital so he needed to get ready and that i would pack the hospital bag. ( picture below separate pictures for baby girl and boy)

 ( picture below separate pictures for baby girl and boy)

 We were on the way we stopped by Starbucks because we didn't have any breakfast at all so we were really hungry

 We were on the way we stopped by Starbucks because we didn't have any breakfast at all so we were really hungry. We were now at the hospital and the doctor was checking me while the nurse was trying to put a IV in my arm. By the time we got there the pain was worse the doctor said i had already been dilated to a 4 and that i should be fully dilated in the morning. Our parents, brother's and sister's were here and now it was almost 4:00 and i was dilated to a 6 the contractions were getting unbearable so i asked for an Epidural. They took so long in giving me the Epidural It took them almost 2 hours and i was getting impatient . It was now 6:00  and Vivaan went to go get some dinner my parents had left only my older sister was still here and Vivaan's sister. ( Shivangi's sister Gayu on the left and Vivaan's sister Keerti on the right )

The doctor came in to check how much i was Dilated to 8 and it was 10:00 now and i was getting sleepy

The doctor came in to check how much i was Dilated to 8 and it was 10:00 now and i was getting sleepy. Vivaan was already asleep when the doctor came into check The doctor said i could have baby in half and hour, 1 hour there was no telling when the babies would arrive. After the doctor left I ended up going to sleep also. I woke up and checked my phone and looked at the time the time was 11:50 my stomach was in a lot of pain i woke up Vivaan by calling  his name and told him to call the doctor. The doctor came and checked how much i was dilated and he said i was ready to have these babies right now. The doctor them and got the rest of the Neonatal team and set everything up while all of this was happening Vivaan called our parents and everybody that I was having the baby right now. Everybody was here with 10 minutes and everything was set up now. The doctor gave Vivaan a gown to wear while the time he would be in there during the deliver.

The doctor told me to put my legs in the pushing position so i did as told the doctor was telling me to push and i had almost pushed about 2 times already and they said that the first one is almost out the doctor counted off and then i pushed again and i heard  sweet little cry it was such a relief but i still had to give birth to one more. One of the nurses took the baby and i started to push again and before i knew it the second baby was also out. The nurse took the babies and went to go clean them, weigh them, bathe them, and  check them up and see if they are healthy. The babies were brought to us and we were congratulated by the doctor by them saying " Congratulations you have a baby girl and baby boy."

The doctor came in to ask us what there names were and we said for the boy Shivan Khurana and for the girl we said Naira Khurana.

~End of Chapter~

I hope you guys like this chapter. Btw i hope you like the names of the twins i just want to say i did not do any favoring i wrote down the name and shuffle them up and picked one. Please dont be mad if your name was not picked im so sorry. Btw i am changing the names of like Shivangi and Vivaan's siblings the names will be from YRRKH if you are wondering. I hope you like it please vote, comment, follow and private message for any questions or ideas. Love you guys!!!!