Chapter 11 - Struggles

~Very important and long author's note at the end of the chapter~

I woke up from the noise of  my alarm clock ringing "Beep Beep Beep!" I got on some of my social media and look thru my feed and watched some Youtube videos. I out my phone back on the charger and got my book that was on the bedside table and stared reading. ( Book name is Boomerang by Noelle August this is not a book you can find on Wattpad you have to buy this book ) I read a few chapters and the decided to go get ready. I was starting to get out of bed but then i felt a arm come around me i look over and saw that Vivaan was awake. I turned over and started kissing him we kissed for a few minutes but then we heard crys coming from down the hallway. We both got out of bed and i slip on my fuzzy slippers and we both walked down the the twins nursery. I picked Naira up and Vivaan picked Shivan up and we rocked the twins back and forth until they calm down. We walked into the living room and i walked to refrigerator and got two milk bottle and warmed them both up and handed one to Vivaan so he could be it to Shivan while i fed Naira. After feeding them we burped both of them and Vivaan went back upstairs to go get ready for college while i  made some breakfast for the both of us. I started placing breakfast on the table and saw Vivaan coming down from upstairs and we both sat down and ate our food.

After i was done eating i went back upstairs and got ready. ( Image below )

After getting ready I went back down stairs and saw that Vivaan was getting his stuff ready to leave for college. He was kissing the twins  forehead and I waited until he was done before he left I kissed his lips and then he left. I played with the twins for a while but then they slowly started to close there eyes so I took  to there nursery and put them into their own cribs. I went back down stairs and sat in the recliner and started reading my book again. I sat and read a few more chapter and then sat down to study. The twins had been a sleep for almost a hour and half and I was glad because I was able to study for my test when I have class today. I started hearing crys coming from upstairs so I went upstairs and went and picked up Naira who was crying I was calming her down and then took her down stairs and got her a bottle and burp her and put her in a little chair that played music.
Once I was done feeding and burping I heard more crys coming from upstairs. I walk and picked A given up and smelt a very bad smell coming from him. I figure that he need his diaper change so I changed his diaper and then took him downstairs and put him his chair that was exactly like Naira's. Vivaan should be home in 10 minutes so I got my backpack ready so I could be ready to leave.

~10 minutes later~

Vivaan is now here and I quickly give him a kiss and leave for class. In class the only thing I could think about was how Vivaan was doing with the kids and I wasn't able to focus on my test I just had 45 minutes left of this torture and I would be out of here and on my way home to the kids and Vivaan. Life hasn't been that easy ever since the twins were born. I know Vivaan had a hard time taking care of them but he never lets me know, but he doesn't need to let me know because I already know that the struggle with both kids and taking care of them is hard. But he understands that I have to pass my classes so I can have my dream job and make enough money to help out with kids and the house. I didn't even realise class was over now until my friend and to get my attention by yelling random things and waving her hand in my face so I would notice. I drove home and quietly went into the house so Vivaan didn't know that I was here. I hid behind a wall and watched him with the kids and it was so cute but I knew he was struggling a bit. I waited for about 5 minutes and then I made by entry I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a small kiss on the lips and then kissed the twins on the forehead.

~End of chapter~

~Author's Note-~

So I have been thinking about some things I should probably share it with you now so when the time comes people aren't shock as much and get to sad. This news is sad but there is some good news. So the sad news is that I Will soon be ending this book I might have a total of 20 chapters in total which is not far from now that is about 9 more chapters and I plan on finishing this book by the end of April. There is a possibility that I might do a sequel to this book if you guys want me to do one. The good news depending on if you like the idea is I am planning to start 2 new books at this is one reason why I will finishing this book because I honestly can't  write 4 books at once it would just be to much and stressful. There will be a separate part with all the information once I have everything figured out because I just started planning this stuff out a few days ago. Anyway I hope you like this chapter plz vote, comment, follow and pm if there are any questions that need to be answered if your curious about anything. Also pls comment and private message me if you have any ideas you would like to share with me or use in this book. Love you all so so much and thanks for all the support.