Chapter 12 - Anniversary

~Morning Time~

When i woke up Vivaan was not beside me in the bed.I got out of bed and saw the decorations. I went to the bathroom and got fresh. When i got out there was bath room i saw that there was breakfast on the table by the best. ( picture below )

Today was a very special day and i couldn't wait until tonight

Today was a very special day and i couldn't wait until tonight. Today was our one year marriage anniversary. Kids were going to be staying at my mom's house . I was getting ready for tonight and we were going to how our favorite  Olive Garden. 

~3 Hours After Breakfast~

Vivaan was in the living room waiting for me. I was almost done getting ready and about to head downstairs. I slowly started going down the stairs and walked into the living. Vivaan got up and walked over to me.

V: you look beautiful

S: You dont look bad yourself

We kissed and then left. We got there got out the car we walked into the restaurant holding hands. We already had a reservation so immediately went in and got our table. 

-Time Passes- ( 30 minutes )

 We got done eating and went for a long drive. We were talking about random things.

We went home and sat down and watched tv for a while. I then made a Frappe for both of us. We drank out Frappe and cuddle on the couch until we got tired. It was now 11:00 at night and the kids should be home in a few minutes. 

I was sitting on the couch and the door bell rang. I got up and walked to the door slowly. I opened the door and the kids were in there car seat asleep. I grab one of the car seats from my mom and put it down and took Naira and took her to her crib. After i put her  in her crib i did the same with Shivan and also put him in his  crib. Me and my mom said out goodbyes and i went back and sat down with Vivaan. 

Vivaan finally woke up and it was late and i was very tired but not to tired not to spend time with him.I kissed him and sat on his lap and continued kissing him. His lips were many soft and the kiss was long and passionate.  We broke the kiss then went upstairs . I quickly changed into my night dress and got into bed. We cuddle and watch Grey's Anatomy. My eyes started feeling heavy and i figured that it was time for me to go to sleep. I looked at the time and it was 2:00 am. I let Vivaan know that i was going to go to bed so he turn off the tv and I turned the light off. We got comfortable in bed and Vivaan put is arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I could feel the warmth of his body against mine and it made me feel safe.

~End of Chapter~

Sorry this took so long life has just been a little messed up. I know this chapter is short but the next one will be longer. Also I am very behind on writing and I might be ending this book with only 15 chapters instead of 20  i will do more chapter if i get some more ideas from my readers. Anyway i hope you like plz follow, share, comment or message me some ideas. 

MARRIED IN COLLEGEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara