Chapter 17 - New things keep Happening

It's been a few week since the excruciating pain that kept happening
in my stomach. I haven't went to the doctor yet because the problem seems to be gone. The twins have started to say a lot more now like the basics of their needs and momma and dadda. They haven't quite started walking though. They sometimes try but they stumble and fall. Today it's a chill day for me because Vivan thought I should get some time to my self. I'm on my way to get my hair done and the twins are home with the babysitter. When I reached I had to wait for some time and when the stylist came I started to explain what I wanted. They had told me that it would be take awhile for this process.  I sat on the hair patiently and waited.

~ Three hours Later ~

I look in that mirror and saw my new hair. It's was just like I imagine it to be. I left the place and went to my car. I turned my car on and blast the music since I did not have the twins today because you can't quite do that with them because their little ears are just too delicate. I was driving and I felt like having Starbucks because it's been so long and I could barely remember the last time I got something from their. I drove into the first Starbucks I saw and went to the register. I ordered my drink and waited. Once my drink was made I left and drove to my nail appointment.  I told them what I want and they immediately started. Once they were done they look amazing and just like how I wanted them. (Picture below)

Once that was done I drove home and let the babysitter go

Once that was done I drove home and let the babysitter go. I started to cook dinner and soon Vivan came. We went straight upstairs to freshen up and change. I was doing the last of my cooking and I felt arms around me. I saw Vivan hugging me and I quickly gave him a kiss on his cheek. I tried my best to get out of his hold but I failed. He gave me a puppy dog face indicating that he wanted a kiss. I quickly gave him a peck and then I started to take the food to the table.

We finished dinner fairly fast and got some baby food for each of the twins since they still could really eat real food yet. Once they were fed I did the dishes and went into the living room. We all watched tv and sat on the ground. The twins were on their blanket okaying their toys. Out of nowhere Naira got up and walk over to the couch. We were mind blown because we had no idea today would be the day one of them or should I say both of them started walking. Shivan saw Naira walking and he quickly followed behind her. I quickly took my phone out to record this because since the day they started talking we started a thing where we would record anything the twins did new.

We played with the twins and they continued to walk around. We didn't realize that it was really late until we looked at the clock on the Wall. We picked them both up and turned all the lights and the tv off in the living room and took the twins up to their room. We changed both of them and then rocked them back and forth until they fell asleep. Once they had fell asleep we put them into their cribs, turned the lights off and closed the door slightly.

We went to our room and I went straight into the bathroom and remove my makeup and change into my pajamas. Vivaan came in while I was washing my makeup and started to change. Once I was done I left the bathroom and sat at my vanity and brushed my hair out. Vivaan soon come out and he had finally saw my hair. He stood their shocked. I looked at him an asked him what's wrong. He said "your hair it's different". "Do you like it," I asked.  He answered me by giving me a kiss and mouthing "it's beautiful".

He went over to his side of the bed and got in and once I was done brushing my hair I also went in beside him. I felt like hugging him so I laid on him and tightly hugged. The feeling was so safe. We cuddle for a good 5 to 10 minutes and then I turned the light off. I put my head on him and he put his arms around my waist and that feeling of protection came back. Both of us soon fell asleep.

~End of Chapter~

~Author's Note~
Sorry this is a little late in the week I was honestly very busy. I will try my best for two updates next week since I have break and I missed the last update. I hope your enjoy this chapter. Please share, vote, comment and follow.  I love all of my lovely readers who always support me and keep up with my books. 💕😊