I ain't no little princes but I'll be yours

(SMUT, daddy kink, and rough sex ahead.)

"Here to see J." The sound of my body guard's voice ran through my ears as I rolled my eyes looking down at my nail. He went to walk into the overly crowded club but a man's hand slammed into his chest.

"You arnt on the list but, nice try." The man snarled.

"But, my boss is." He spat.
The security gaurd shoved my man back and he bumped into me. That's all I could handle. I walked infront of my gaurd and pulled out my gun and held it to the man's chin. My medicly changed red eyes burned into his. I licked my sharpened fangs and smiled at him.

"I'm (Y/N), I'm sure you've heard of me. Mostly I go by redeye. Didn't know I was a woman, did you?" I spat and his eyes widened. He new Joker had an apontment with redeye, not (Y/N). Not many people new I was female, I was almost as bad ass as Joker but today I was hoping I could use my "feminine charm" on Mister J and make us a team of sorts. Two masters of death and thievery could rule this city.

"Oh, yes of course Ms. Redeye. Please follow me." I laughed and put my gun in my holster on my side.

"Good boy." I said and slapped his ass as he walked. We walked in and soon all eyes were on me but I mean why wouldnt they be.

The hench men walked me back to the aria I asumed was VIP

The hench men walked me back to the aria I asumed was VIP. He stepped to the side and opened a door. I walked and my body guard followed. There in a thron like chair was the man himself, Joker. He looked almost calm, swearling what I thought could be whisky in and glass.

"Ah mister Joker, just the man I wanted to see." I said purring the word man. His head moved to look at me. His eyes scanned down my body, my cuves being hugged by the tight dress.

"Redeye?" He questioned almost as if he was just as shocked as is suicurity gaurd.

"The one and only, baby." I said and pulled out the chair across from him and sat down.

"Hey, pea brain get mama a whiskey." I turned my head away from the guard and bit my lip at J.

"And make it a double

"And make it a double." I added. The guard tenced as he walked over to me
"What did you say?" He spat and went to grab me. I quickly grabed his wrist, twisting it and slamed it to the table making him emobile. I grabbed my knife, that was hidden on my thigh, stabbing it right between his middle in index. I let out a loud laugh and clapped my hands falling back in my chair as he fell to the ground scared and shocked.