Tattoo (Part 2)

I looked at his back, looking for where I could put the new tattoo I had in mind. I definitely didn't want to put something on him that I'd getbpunished for so I stood up and straddled his bum and placed my hands on his back.

"Daddy?" I questioned. He hummed in responce.

"If per say I were to put cliamed by (Y/N) on your hip would I get punished?" I asked and gently started to massage his tence , knot filled back. Joker turned his head to look at me and smiled.

"No princess I am claimed. By you and only you." He said and I couldn't help but smile like a child. I leaned down and put a quick kiss in his lips. I pulled back and got off him and sat in the chair next to him. I pulled on the purple, latex, gloves that he left out and got the gun in hand.

"Why is this the only latex, you own?" I asked and started on the tattoo. He chuckled but stayed still.

"Because baby, they don't fit right." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Lucky bastard." I mumbled and he let out a little laugh. I looked up at him and his eyes were shut. He seemed to like the pain.

"You like that, daddy?" I asked. And he smiled.

"I'm a sucker for pain, princess." He said and I continued to foucus on wrighting my name in rugged prin on his hip.

After about 25 miniutes I finished. I whiped down the tatto and looked at it admiring my work.

"All done." I said but heard nothing. I stood up and put all the tools in the cabnit then heard a soft snore. I couldn't help the smile that crept into my face. I walked back over to the table and J was fast asleep. He didn't get much sleep now adays. It's a mirical we had this day off together.

I pulled my chair over to sit next to his head. I put on arm on the chair above his head and rested my head on it, my other hand gently stroked his messy green hair behind his ear. My eyes studdied his sleeping face.

I felt a cold gush of air hit my back and looked over and saw a window blew open. The cold winter air caused Joker to shiver softly. I got up and quickly shut the window and went to our bed and grabbed the purple fuzzy blanket. I walked back over to J and drapped the blanket over his sleeping form. Bending down I pleaced a gental kiss on his forhead right on his 'damaged' tattoo. I lifted my head and then went to bed myself. I would wake him to come with me, but he rarely falls asleep, he just lies awake thinking about the stressfull things he deals with. I pulled back the confider and crawled into bed. My eyes fluttered shut and I fell asleep.

[TIME SKYPE]

(Joker POV)

She was dreaming I could tell. It wasn't good tho. She was tossing and turning and whimpring. I had only been awake ten miniutes and was working on some papers when I heard her. I sighed, running a hand threw my hair and stood up walking over to our bed. I pulled back the confider and climed into bed. My arms went to his hips and pulled her into my chest. She sighed softly. Her body relaxing. I leaned down and placed a small kiss on her cheek.

"Don't worry baby, I won't let anything get ya." I mumbled and nuzzled my face into her neck and......fell asleep.