Oh Daddy (Boy×Boy)

[This will be difrent, instead of the reader being a girl I'm doing a special boy reader one shot. No one requested it, but hey we all have that tiny little hidden guilt for gay smut. And I find it cute. Enjoy!]

I was just lounging around, in my silk boxers daddy left me. He never wants me in anything else. Tells me it's easier to get me out of.

My eyes were glued to the TV. Brokeback Mountain was on. And good god Jack Twist was hot. I watched as the steamy makeout session went on and couldn't help but think of my J. My hand slowly went into my boxers and wrapped around my slowly growing hard on. A sharp his left my lips as my head fell back and my wrist flicked faster.

J's POV

I walked into the house and it was quite, except for the TV. I walked into the living room and stoped. My kitten. I felt my reaction grow as I watched him. Normally I'd be feriouse but I'd been neglecting him. He deserves this.

His hand started to go faster as he gripped the couch with his free hand. I felt myself twitch when his thumb whiped away the pre-cum that had driped down his tip.

(Y/N) POV

I gasped as something warm woverwhelemed my member.

My eyes snapped opened and my hand covered my mouth. J. His eyes were closed, hands on my thighs as his head bobbed up and down. He never ever did this. I was the one in my knees but now he was and I felt like I was going to explode.

His tounge flicked over my slit and he nipped my top making me yellp.

"D-daddy-" I moaned.

"Hmmm?" He gunned as he slid my aching memeber down his throat making me screech. His head lifted lightly but his hand continued to work me.

"You like that baby?" He purred as he kissed my hip.

"Yes daddy." His movement stoped and I groaned but it was soon muffled by his lips. He lifted my legs and slowly slid his rock hard cock inside of me. Filling me to the brim. His hand never left my cock, his lips never leaving mine. His thrust were sort and slow. Sweet. I loved this J.

"Fuck kitten your so tight." He groaned and slowly spead up slightly.

"Oh daddy." I moaned as his wrist flicked faster.

My breathing became harsh and reagid.

"Baby I'm gonna cum." J moaned in my ear. His wrist going faster.

"Don't stop." I moaned and he didn't. My hands wound in his hair and he went faster.

"Daddy!" I yelled as I scratched his back as I came on my stomach. He groaned and i felt his hot seed full me, dropping down my backside slightly.

He pulled out of me and pulled me to his chest, laying down.

"I'm sorry baby, I know I've been neglecting you." He mumbled and ran his hand up and down my back.

"I love you." I mumbled and fell asleep.

[Okay. That happened. But hey I liked it. Request!]