I'm just gonna hurt ya really really bad.

The light was blinding. My heart was hamering in my chest. Why did I have to work in the fucking bank, why couldn't it have been an Ice cream shop?? All because I wanted to succeed in life I was now a prisoner of The Joker. He had brought me somewhere and now I was strapped to a metal table.

I heard the door open but didn't move, I waant entirely scard just didn't want to die just yet. Hell I wanted to do things with my life.

I saw the clown himself walk by me. he walked and sat in the chair that was next to the table. He was shirtless. Oh hell why must a villan be so yummy and desirable.

"I know who ya are." He said and kicked his feet up.

"Congradulations funny boy, can you not taunt me and just kill me already." I sneared. Most people wouldn't care talk to him this way but I was going to die why not make him remember me. He growled lowly and stood up and walked behind me I tilted my head up to see him right above me.

"Oh tut tut tut. Such a naughty girl." Whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. His hands went to me shoulders.

"Bad girls get hurt, (Y/N). Really really bad." He laughed loudly causing me to flinch. I looked over has he grabbed something. it was to rods.

"Why are you doing this? I know what you'll do

"Why are you doing this? I know what you'll do. You have Harley." I said and struggled at the restraints. This was worse than death I'd be going insane.

"Harley left long ago baby girl. So now I have you." He whispered. I felt the cold metal press to my head.

"Don't worry this will only hurt, a lot." He said and laughed. Then a strong eltric shock ran thew my head and then everything went black.

"Daddy no!!!" The little girl screamed as her father went to hit her mother again. She jumped infront of him and instead of hitting her mother with the knife he slit her cheek. She fell over on her butt and cried as she saw the blood. The man that was her father came over, grabbed her hair and lifted the 5 year old off her feet, ignoring her screams.

"You are pathetic, worthless. No one will ever love you. You will only be someone's toy." He spat as he dropped her.

She sat on the edge of the bridge, tears streaming down her cheeks. He had always been right. She new he was. With a hard push she went plumiting to her death with a loud splash.

All that could be heard was the beeping of the heart moniter as (Y/N) slowly opened her eyes to see she was very much alive and in the hospital. She reached up and pressed the button. Not 30 seconds later a nurse and doctor came in.

"W-where am I?" She asked.

"The hospital you tried to kill yourself." The doctor said.

"Where's my mom?" She questioned and the doctor looked down.

"No one can contact her or anyone else, no one has stepped forward Ms." He whispered and get head fall back. Pathetic.

6 months (Y/N) had been in there and all she could here were the tourtured screams and his laugh. It was constant. Doctor Harley had stopped seeing her, and left for him. She was alone...

(Y/N) woke up. Her eyes big. An evil smirk played in her lips as she sat up. She looked to the side and saw Joker, with a wide grinn on his face. He came over and took her chin and cheeks in his hand, squeezing them.

"You wanna come to bed, princess?" He questioned.

"Don't leave me along Mistah J and I'll do what ever you want." She said, letting out a long laugh. Joker smiled and pressed his lips roughly to hers. 

"I couldn't leave you princess your, worth to much." He whispered and laughed. (Y/N)'s eyes sparkled and she wrapped her arms around Joker.

"That's my girl." He said and threw his head back laughing.

'He doesn't think I'm worthless.'