♡♡Imagine♡♡

Imagine J kissing you tenderly and sweetly after being to rough with you causing you to bleed and cry, making him regret his actions.

Whip Whip Whip

Whip
Whip
Whip

My skin burned, my eyes were about to let the flood of tears out. He was already angry when he got home, stupid idiots. Now he was taking it out during sex, with a whip, on my back.

W H I P

"FUCK!! J! STOP YOUR HURTING ME!!" I screamed as the tears came pouring out right with the blood down my back. The whipping stoped and all I could hear was my sobs. I felt like someone branded me with a hot iron.

Cool fingertips came in contact with my back, causing me to flinch. The fingers cleaned the blood and put large bandages on the open cuts, my sobs quiting.

"I'm sorry princess. I have no idea what came over me." J mumbled and I whipped my tears, rolling over carefully to look up at him. His eyes held pain and regret, yet his arm and shoulders were still tence.

"Come here." I mumbled and he sunk closer to me and conected our lips. It was slow, soft, warm, and passions. He really was sorry. His hand softly went up and down my side, warming my skin as they went as our lips moved magicly together.

We pulled away for air and J rested his forhead on mine.

"I forgive you." I whispered and he smiled before placing a kiss on my nose. He laid down next to me and gently pulled me into his arms, stroking my hair. Sending me into a deep sleep.