♡♡Imagine♡♡

Imagine J trying to distract you when you're on the phone. (Slight smutt)

"Hey mama." I said as I sat next to J on the couch. His arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. I leaned my head into him as I felt his hand drift to my thigh. "Oh (Y/N) how have you been dear?" She asked as J started to play with my clit causing my to slap his hand, but it did nothing. "Oh, I've been good. How have you-" I took a deep breath when he slipped a finger inside me. "Been?" I asked finally. J's lips moved to my nech where he started to nibble and kiss. "Sweetie, are you alright?" My Mon asked and I new J heard her and his finger started to thrust faster. "F-fine you just caught me in in the middle of my favorite show." I lied and spread my legs wider. I new I shouldn't be letting him do this but hell it felt so good. "Oh I'm sorry hun well I do have to go anyway. Call me when you are free and we can set up a date for shopping." She said and J slipped three fingers into me. God he was almost fisting me. "O-okay mom love you. Bye." "Bye love you too." With that said I hung up the phone, through it on the floor and laid on my back and let J work his magic.

GUESS WHOS BACK?!?! ITS ME!!! Alright so here's the deal I don't lie so why lie to you? My aunt passed away last month, finals killed me, and my parents were broken. So I had to do a lot. But I'm back. Sadly updates will be kinda slow but I'm still writing. Also I wanted to know if any of you would want to read my new story, its not up yet but its a Joker and Harley's daughter story. Thought it may be fun. Feedback on that would be lovley. Love you guys hope you all had a merry Christmas and hope you all have a wounded full new year!!
Love,
TD