I love you?

Here we were again screaming and yelling. I was crying and he was seathing.

"Fine you know what J? I'm leaving!" I screamed as I ran past him towrds the door. I could here him screaming in rage for me to come back. I ran to my car and got in it picking to doors. He came over, a deadly glare set on his face as he started pounding on the windown.

"Get the hell out of the car!" He screamed and I covered my ears. If I get out he'll hurt me, and not as in the fetish way.

"Than don't hurt me!!" I screamed back and the banging stopped. I looked over and he had a hurt look on his face. His hands were still trembling.

"Baby, please. Get out of the car." He said calmer. My brain said no but my heart and body said yes. I slowly opened the door. Before the door was even opened I was pulled into a tight embrace. My arms wrapped around his stoamac were tightly around my shoulders, his face in my neck.

"I- I would never hurt you." J mumbled and I nodded my head slowly.

"Becuase.. I-I-Uh I love you (Y/N)." He whispered. My heart felt like it stoped. I pulled back and looked up at him.

My hands placed themselves on his chest and I could feel his heart beat

My hands placed themselves on his chest and I could feel his heart beat. It felt as though he just pulsed 11 watts of electric jolts threw his body.

"Please, say you love me back. I know I'm insane and I know I'm an ass hole, I know I'm not perf-" He was cut off by my lips crashing onto his. My hands gripped into his silk, purple, shirt, pulling him closer to me. His heart was still beating faster. He was nervous.
I pulled back and looked into his physcotic blue eyes that had this effect on my heart and legs causing them wanting to give in.

"I love you too, J." I mumbled and his heart picked up but slowed, down, into a calm steady pace. His hands wrapped tightly around my waist and his head sunk down to my neck, his soft, warm lips, peppered soft kisses down to the divit on my neck, his favorite spot to kiss. I couldn't help the soft moan that left my lips. His cold metal teeth, bit my soft flesh, as his lips started sucking on the spot. My hands quickly found there way to his bright green hair tugging on it. I could feel the hickey forming on my neck. With a loud plop sound J pulled away from my neck. His forehead rested on mine as his chest gently rose and fell. His minty breath filled my nose.

"Baby, you can't leave me." He whispered, his hands tighting his grip on my waist. I didn't like this J, he looks soft and vulnerable.

"I won't J, I promise." I whispered back and he held me closer to him.

He may be a murder, psychopath, evil human. But to me he was just J, he was just a person, because none of his evil showed to me, sure he may yell at me, and we may fight, but he's never laid a hand on me, in a way I didn't like. And know I know that the clown with a dark heart has a soft spot for his baby girl. And I'd never be able to be replaced.