Pretty little liar

Warnings: Smut, Sexual gifs  

Word count: 726

Brief Description: You decide to get a little frisky with a stranger, but J finds out and things get this a little hot and spicy in a VIP room at the club... ;)  

My body moved sensualy to the music against some random hunk I had met

My body moved sensualy to the music against some random hunk I had met. J had been gone and out of town for more that a month and I was getting fed up with no attention. So I came to a little bar and let my body so all the talking. The guy I was with had big yummy arms and beautiful abs. My add grinder against his from erection as his hand gripped my mind so tight I new I'd have bruises.

"Come with me sexy." He whispered and his hand slid down my shorts as he rubbed my clit making me whimper. Did I feel bad sure but the six vodka shots were making the guilt go away. I let him lead me to a little secluded place and he sat me on his lap. I let my ass grind down on his yummy cock harder.

"Oh baby

"Oh baby." I moaned in my ear and his fingered slid inside me making me moan. I bounced on his fingers making them scrape my walls.

I could feel my orgasm coming when a loud gun shot rang through the club.

"Now! Who has seen my little kitten?" I heard the all to familiar voice shout, my blood ran cold. I stood up and buttoned my shorts.

"You need to leave." I yelled at the man. He looked confused.

"Why? We were just getting started." He smirked.

The door behind me flew open and I jumped.

"I believe the lady said leave." J mumbled and I could just feel his hard glare. The man stood up and walked to J.

"Fine." He hissed and walked out. I watched him and heard the gun shot as his body fell dead on the ground.

My hair was soon in a fist as I was dragged to a chest.

"Oh, so you've been whoring around, while I've been making us money huh,  princess?" J growled as he slapped my face. The burn both hurt and turned me on. Oh I was gonna get it so hard.

"No daddy." I said, in the best insistent voice I could muster.

"Oh boy, we've got a pretty little liar tonight." He snickered and slammed the door shut. I new he had toys here, it was one of his many bars, smaller of the few but still my daddy's.

I was shoved on my back and stripped of all my clothing quickly. My hands were bound above my head and legs speed wide.

"My my baby, what's daddy gonna do with you." He muttered and grabbed a whip from the table next to us. He dragged it slowly down my arms and shoulders. All the way down my chest to my kitten.

Whip

A moan left my lips as the burn took over.

He whipped again and again till I was shaking.

"Oh my goodness baby, your sopping wet for me." He snickered as his fingers punched my clit and made me groan.

"Your mine." He growled and grabbed a vibrator, plugging it in. Then spreading my legs to the side so I couldn't move them. I quickly felt the buzz on my now sensitive, thriving bud. 

"Oh daddy." I moaned as he quickened the speed, making me thrash around under him.

"Fuck!" I screamed and squirted all over daddy's pants and hand.

"Oh kitten, when did daddy say you could cum?" He hissed and I whimpered. His head sunk down and felt his tongue on my tight ass hole. 

"Lets see how far I can streach that ass baby girl." 

Before I had a chance to process he slammed into my causing me to scream. 

The vibrator was placed on my clit, again as he slid in and out of me. 

"Who's are you?" He snapped. 

"Your's." I moaned. 

"WHO'S?" He yelled adn slammed into me harder. 

"Your's daddy!" I yelled and he groaned. 

"Dont stop." I moaned and he smiled. Slamming into me harder. 

"Cum princess."I cam hard. I heard him scream under his breath and soon felt his warm cum dripping down my pussy. 

"You're mine!" He growled into my ear. 

"Yes daddy."