Not Tonight Daddy

SMUTTY!!!

My fingers tapped nervously on the table as I complated weather this idea was good or not.
99% not and 1% yes. The door opened and my boyfriend of three years, J walked into the room. J as in Joker. Yeah...him...

"Hello my princess."

"Hey J?" I asked and he grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"Yes?"

"I I wanna change something." I said and he smiled and say down across from me.

"What? you have very beautiful cheek bones, a cute little nose, and to my your tits are perfect but I can still give you the money sweetie." He said and I laughed softly.

"No not on my body. In in the bedroom. Just for tonight." I mumbled and he smirked.

"And what would that one night change mean?" He asked and placed his hand on my thigh.

"Let me be dominant." I blearted out.

"What?" He snapped and I flinched.

"I've gone everything you've wanted for three years. Please just tonight." I begged. He dropped his head and was silent.

"One time." He mumbled and I squealed happily.

I smirked and stood up and walked behind him placing my hands on his shoulders and kissed his neck.

"I want you up in the bed bare ass naked in five miniutes." I whispered and I could have swarn I saw him shiver. Maybe he was high, or drunk but I wasn't questioning it. This has been a very big fantasy of mine for a long time now.

He got up and walked to the room.

I followed and went to his special closet, grabbing the black, fuzzy, handcuffs he bought me on my birthday.

I walked back out and it took all my effor not to moan. There he was, laying beautifully naked on the bed.

I stripped of shorts and tank top letting my black pantie set show for him. He bit his lip and I felt myself grow wet.

I startled his hips and put his hands above his head and cuffed them together.

"Your gonna be a good boy for mistress, arnt you?" I asked in a teasing tone and he shifted under me.

"Yes." He whispered.

"Yes what?" I snapped.

"Yes mistress." He husked and my heart beat quickened.

My lips trailed down his toned chest and abs till I got to his throbbing cock. Yes! He was liking this.

"You want me to suck your yummy cock?" I asked and looked up at him. He nodded frantically.

"Beg." I comanded as my tounge flicked over his slit. His hips buckled up.

"No." He growled. I new he wouldn't but I could try. Right?

My tounge continued circling his tip and his hips buckled making me gag. I looked up at him and glaired a grolw falling from my hips. 

"Fine wanna be a bad boy and no listen." I hissed.  I stood up and went to the closet and grabbed a dildo along with other cuffs. I set the cuffs on his ankles and strapped them to the bed frame.

I pulled up a chair and sat so he could see me. Putting the thick, long purple dildo in my mouth rating as it slipped further down. I heard a low growl and I stopped, looking at him.

"Hehe." I giggled as I slipped the you inside my wet cunt. It slid deep inside me and a long moan left my lips as my other hand played with my boobs.

"Oh, J." I moaned as the tip scraped my g-spot making me yelp.

The faster I want the louder Ice breathing got. His cock was throbing begging me to sit on it.

I stood up and re-stratled his hips again and placed the tip of the now sopping wet toy in my mouth. Licking of my juices.

"Mmm so hot." I mumbled and i smiled inisenrly, easing my hips as I threw the toy away from me. Before he could think I had him burried deep inside me.

"Oh baby ung." He moaned and three his head back and pulled at the cuffs. My hips bounced and grinded on him.

"In cumming princess!" He yelled. And that's what he did. I felt his strings shoot inside me as a groan left his lips. A smirk on mine as I pulled him out of me, uncuffing him.

"Let me make taste you." He purred and I pushed him back and walked to the door of the bathroom.

"Not tonight daddy." I whispered and blew a kiss.