♡♡Imagine♡♡

Imagine dancing for J.

I was sitting patiently on J's lap as he talked with a new client

I was sitting patiently on J's lap as he talked with a new client. This new client was a tough negotiator from what I could tell. I was getting so board. I subconsciously laid my head on J's shoulder as he spoke. I heard sharp intakes and gaps from the other men. I turned my head only slightly glaring daggers at them.

"J, can't you just kill 'em?" I whispered into his ear and his grip tightened on my ass.

"Not yet baby, I don't have a good enough reason to tell there bosses." He snarrled, never lifting eye contact with them.
Just then a light bulb went off in my head.

"What if I gave you a reason?" I asked and kissed his ear. He dug his finger nails into my ass cheek, that had been covered by his hand under my skirt for more than an hour.

"Don't test me princess." He whispered. I rolled my eyes.

"Let me dance daddy, they won't be able to keep there discusting eyes off me." I breathed and his hand loosened lightly.

"There's your reason." I mumbled and he smiled. We wern't at our club so he couldn't kill all willy nilly so this was perfect. I stood from his lap and straightend out my leather jacket and skirt that covered the small black laced lingerie set. My boobs were percked, and ass was firm. I ran a hand threw my hair and waited for J to let me go.

"I hope you boys don't mind but my little (Y/N) would like to dance. Ya know have a bit of fun." J smirked. I smiled at him and bent over making sure my knees were locked so the men would have to see my ass. My lips conected with J's in a fiery hunger. Making him know I still wanted him.

I pulled away and smiled inisently at them before walking away from the table to the pole in the middle of the room

I pulled away and smiled inisently at them before walking away from the table to the pole in the middle of the room. People new who I was, I was Jokers girl. The stripper moved from the pole quickly and I smirked. I stood up on the small platform and took my jacket of throwing it towrds J. I nodded my head at the DJ and he played a perfect track.

I let the best flow into my vains as I looked at all the people eyeing me. My head fell back sensualy as my hands went from my thights to my neck, my hips begging to sway to the beat. A loud course of whistles. I placed my hands on the pole and begane to move up and down it in a slow sensual manner. My hands moved quickly to my leather mini skirt and dropped it from my body. My eyes driffted to where Mistah J was and his eyes were glued to me, only feeding my ego. I waited for the cores and swong my legs up and started to spin on the pole. My hair was freely flying and my legs were strong yet beautiful. The loud yells only made me keep going. I positioned myself upside down on the pole and slowly started to walk my feet down, like I was truly walking.

I could hear the last part of the song coming so I latched one leg around the pole, made eye contact with J and bite my lip at him as I slowly swounge around the pole. Right as the last three beats went I slowly lowered myself down into the splits my head tiling back and my hands touched my body. The song ended. And a huge course of yells, hoots, whistles and name calling came from the audience.

My eyes wandered over to the VIP table. J was clapping slowly, a smirk on his lips. The other men were shifting in there seat. I saw J grab his gun quickly and shot the three men. A phycotic laugh falling from his lips. He got up and walked to the front of the stage as all the people ran out screaming.

"Come on, baby

"Come on, baby." He mumbled and bent down grabbing my skirt and jacket. I obayed him and walked over to him were he kissed me. Hard.

"You made daddy so hard baby. I'm going to ripe the lingerie off your sexy body ." He growled in my ear making me shake.

This will be a fun night.

Like and comment. PLEASE leave requests, I'm losing ideas people I need more. We all want more Joker!!
Hope you all liked, love to all.

♡♡TD♡♡