Gone

(Violence, mention of rape, abuse, language, and this will be in 3rd person pov fyi)

(Y/N) and Joker were both sleeping soundly in the king sizes bed, in J's room. His arm was wrapped posesivly around her waist while her head was in the crook of his neck. The sight actually looked, normal.

A loud boom went off causing Joker to shoot up from his dead sleep. Little (Y/N) coming with him. Soon smoke could be smelled.

"Baby, you need to go down the exit through the window, down to the front and run." Joker said as her grabbed his gun. (Y/N) shook her head and grabbed him.

"I'm not leaving you." She yelled and hugged him. Joker's usally hard eyes softened when he looked down at her.

 Joker's usally hard eyes softened when he looked down at her

But he new she has to get out safe.
He lifted her off her feet and over to the balcony. He sat her down and looked her dead in the eyes.

"I'll be fine baby girl. Don't fret." He said and kissed her, but this was a new kiss for (Y/N). It wasn't fast or rough. It was slow and sweet, full of love. Joker pulled away quickly and then back through the sliding glass door, locking it. (Y/N) ran to the door trying to open it. She could feel here eyes burning with tears as she started banging on the window.

"J!!!" She screamed as she watched her love run out of the room and into the flames. She fell to her knees and just sat there, tears falling from her (E/C) eyes.

All too soon she felt another precents. She spun around to see none other than Bane. Her eyes grew big and she moved into a croner far away from him.

"P-please," She whispered. Bane let out a loud laugh and stepped to her and grabbed her by the throat and held her up. Her hands flew to his as she tried to loosen the trip but there was no use.

"He cares for you, so I think I'll take you." He hissed and jumped from the balcony. As he got to the ground he dropped (Y/N) to the ground letting her breath. She coughed and gasped for air. She looked to the front door and saw Joker running out. He didn't see her. She inhailed a large breath of air.

"Joker?!?!" She screamed with all her might. She watched as his head snapped to her, their eyes meeting. But then she felt the hand on her throat. It lifted her off the ground and put her into a large broad chest. She struggled to breath and out of the corner of her eye she was a sereng with a bright green substance in it. Her eyes went back to Joker who was now red with anger and his eyes looked that of fire themselves.

The seringe a was stabbed into her neck and a loud cry left her lips, as two silvery tears fell from her right eye. Her eyes begane to get heavy. She looked and the last thing she saw Joker's scared face before everything faded to black.

[POV CHANGE TO YOUR POV]

I woke up to a throbbing pain in my neck and head. My eyes snapped open as I remembered what happened. J...